Search results

1. I

Dell C6100 XS23-TY3 2U 4-Node (8 CPU) Cloud Server

Yep, take a look at the pic below. You'll see a chip with ASPEED on it and AST2050 right below it. Or if you try to open the KVM console (after getting Java to work) and it doesn't load anything.
  2. I

I recently upgraded my nodes with new mobos that have the AST2050 chipset. Now I have 4 bare bones (with heat sink) mobos sitting in a box. Does anyone need spares? $100 takes all 4 out of my hands. Remember the AST1100 chipset does NOT do video KVM, only text
  3. I

I'm running into a strange issue with my C6100, only node 1 detects a HD. only node 1 detects a HD, none of the other nodes detect a HD in any slot. I took the thing apart (btw whoever was in charge of the fan wiring design, needs a new job) and swapped the SATA cables between node 1 and 2 and...
  4. I

Does any one else have blades without the second mezz card slot? I purchased some 10Gb cards to only realize the connector on my blades was non-existent, so at this point i have about $1200 worth of NICs that I can't use. I would love to trade blades (minus CPU and RAM) with anyone who's not...