Search results

1. anything1233

PM9A3 Firmware / ERRORMOD related to fw version

So were anybody able to resolve this issue, or did y’all RMA’d them?
  2. anything1233

Converting an HP DL380e Gen8 14xLFF Server to a Disk Shelf

@Bryce2113 what kind of power supply are you using? I though Tyan required full ATX 12+5+3.3V...
  3. anything1233

Tyan S8030GM2NE

Oh ok, it makes sense now. Thanks! I was looking at pico PSUs, but the whole point of server PSU was reliability, and I’m not sure how reliable are pico. I know it’s just a buck converter, but still…
  4. anything1233

Tyan S8030GM2NE

Does anyone know if this board works with 12V-only PSU? I bought the board expecting to use a regular server PSU, but seems like it requires 5V and 3.3V the way the consumer boards do. The manual mentions that it supports EPS 12V PSUs. I couldn’t really find what a EPS 12V PSU is… There are...
  5. anything1233

EU [DE] Fujitsu Futro S920 -> ~30€!!!

I got 740 as well, now trying to solder SATA, Ethernet and fan and power connectors. Which caps are these and what size? Also, seems like a lot of components are missing, caps, resistors, inductors, some ICs...what about them? Do you have any schematics by chance? I couldn't find anything. As...
  6. anything1233

[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

Huge thanks to @zac1, just got 4 delivered!! Works as expected; version 5.4.3, the latest firmware. What an incredibly seamless transaction it was! Very fast and extremely professional, I’m absolutely happy with everything! Packed and sent within a day. And thanks @Randomer Naught for providing...
  7. anything1233

[WTB] Motherboard for 2/3 gen EPYC: Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T/ROME2D16-2T or Supermicro H12SSL/DSI or Gigabyte MZ32-AR0/MZ72-HB0

I’m in EU. However, there are so few of these motherboards available (or manufactured?) that they are either insanely expensive (akin to the GPU crisis) or are just nowhere to be found, so I really doubt anyone would reply anyway, but if someone does, I’ll be paying shipping from anywhere...
  8. anything1233

[WTB] Motherboard for 2/3 gen EPYC: Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T/ROME2D16-2T or Supermicro H12SSL/DSI or Gigabyte MZ32-AR0/MZ72-HB0

Hello, I'm looking for a motherboard for a Rome/Milan EPYC, single or dual socket. E.g., Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T, Supermicro H12SSL, Gigabyte MZ32-AR0 for a single socket or Asrock Rack ROME2D16-2T, Supermicro H12DSI, Gigabyte MZ72-HB0 for dual socket, or similar. Thanks.
  9. anything1233

EU [WTS] - [OnHold] - Supermicro Servers, NVME Optane P4801X, Switches, AP's and other loose items

What’s up with these lately? I used to get them for €50 not that long ago, maybe a year or so. Why has the pricing gone up so much? Same trend on eBay. They are old Wave 2 AC, not AX, while new Mikrotik AX is only €100-ish… Not complaining, just genuinely curious
  10. anything1233

Looking for someone in the US to reship a small item to Europe ASAP

@dreamsin they only do EU to US, while I need the opposite I was wrong, they do both ways, but shipping cost is substantially higher than the best of express UPS door-to-door, so will use only as the last resort. But thanks for the advice!
  11. anything1233

INTEL SSD D7-P5510 3.84tb - $320 or less @ebay

Anyone who might please help me reship one to Europe? I’ve managed to get it on time, but the seller refuses to ship outside CONUS… I’ve created a separate post Found!
  12. anything1233

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I guess no reshipping companies then, only STH people
  13. anything1233

The seller of an item I want doesn’t do international shipping, so I’m looking for someone in the US that might help me to reship it to Europe. Kind of ASAP. If anyone had positive experience with a reshipping company, please suggest one — the majority do seem shady to me, from vague monthly...
  14. anything1233

Mellanox Innova2 CONNECT-X 5 25gbps SFP28 and XILINX Kintex ULTRASCALE+ DPU $250 + Bestoffer

@mwrnd the docs you‘ve made are pure gold! The sheer amount of effort you dedicated for this is simply mind-boggling! Thank you! The bent part mainly affected power delivery part, and while I haven’t tested the FPGA itself yet, ConnectX-5 does work just fine. Just had to fix the cooler. Which one?
  15. anything1233

EU [WTB] LSI HBA for SAS JBOD – LSI 9201-8e/9207-8e/9286-8e/HP H221/etc.

The title. Looking for a LSI SAS HBA for a DS4246, preferably in EU or close to it, but open to offers :) Payment through SEPA or PayPal EDIT 2022/07/20: got 9207-8e from eBay for $40 from UK...
  16. anything1233

[WTB] Spare parts for Kunpeng 920 ARM-based server, Huawei TaiShan/Powerleader Baode/H3C UniServer/Fiberhome FitServer/etc.

It's a long shot, but does anyone have or know where I could buy new/used/spare/replacement/whatever parts for a Kunpeng 920-based (possibly Huawei TaiShan) server? Specifically, looking for: iBMC module (Huawei Hi1710) Riser cards of a different variety (PCIe 4 x24/Slimline) Heatsinks TPM...
  17. anything1233

Intel 8124m board compatibility

Do you know if it's possible to use any other i2c-to-USB adapter? This one will cost me $84 because of shipping+tax, or $47 with 1-2 months of waiting :( I have plenty sub-$15 i2c-to-USB adapters available locally, and PMBus is i2c after all. But I guess I will need to use different software...
  18. anything1233

Intel 8124m board compatibility

You only need the pinout of TPS53659/TPS53679? If so, it is available in Open Compute Intel motherboard schematics: I took it from Project Olympus Intel XSP Motherboard -- Electrical Collateral zip file (page 163 and 171). Is this enough? I've got this exact motherboard and it has both...