Search results

1. Z

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Right, this isn't a spanning tree issue as the mgmt port isn't participating in STP or switching traffic, it's an issue with the CAM and ARP tables on other switches binding the MGMT IP/MAC to a specific port.
  2. Z

Excellent insight and yes as always your mileage will vary, so I'd certainly recommend people be careful when performing this type of surgery. I did use the 200 byte offset and also verified the hex values were what I expected and where I expected them before copying from ram onto SPI...
  3. Z

Appreciate the offer and the help you've provided to the community, but wanted to try to do this myself as a learning experience. Fortunately, I did not learn how to brick a switch, but rather how to manually load the bootloader code, which will be a valuable skill as I manage a fleet of these...
  4. Z

Yes, from the init output it sees nand but not flash: I was able to do an sflash test from foxdiag and it passed: If I break into uboot I can see nand and SPI flash: I verified that mtd partitions exist on nand: The USB subsystem also works, and I can mount FAT drives (and...
  5. Z

Don't think that's the case here, as I am able to successfully TFTP an image via the management port into RAM after setting all my environment variables to my local subnet: u-boot> md 64000000 64000000: 4c494e58 02130000 01c727f8 3bd58087 LINX......'.;... 64000010: 36d212a7 00000000 00000000...
  6. Z

Picked up a 7150-48zp recently (the multigig poe+ model with redundant internal PSU/fan support), and it seems to have the early dev uboot firmware that's been found in the wild recently (boot output attached). I can setenv and TFTP successfully, but update_primary and update_uboot aren't...