Search results

1. T

Asrock X570D4U-2L2T Build

Sorry, I didn't get a notice for new answers on this thread... I went back here because I started mining raptoreum on this node and It seems I have stability issues, I will try to remove overclocking to verify this I was set a 1100 mA and 4350 Mhz, Cinebench was stable at these settings for...
  2. T

Version of which tool ? CTR ? 2.1 RC5 is completely compatible with 5000 series :) Well maybe you will have better results with this tool, I'm eager to read what underclock you will achieve ! I'm fine with my numbers haha
  3. T

CTR will create profiles P1 and P2 with different voltage values, but you can modify them and click on calculate and it will give you two new frequencies values for CCX1 and 2. Here is the youtube video that 1usmus did to explain the process : If undervolt is your priority I think you should...
  4. T

Guys, as @Shadowsong told us Bios 1.40 is available since the 12th of August ! We have now Agesa 1.2.0.2, and Performance Boost Override and Curve Optimizer with advanced settings are available in the Bios ! \o/ So I updated and told myself it was a good time to start playing with CPU fine...
  5. T

Hi there, despite not having Agesa 1.2.0.0 on the motherboard I gave it a try and obtained this result for the diag phase : The Tuning phase made the computer crash instantly. We can see a lot of Vdroop, I didn't find in the bios a way to tune the Load Line Calibration... If someone found...
  6. T

Edit : Correcting my post : Sayed Asrock has no plan to update to Agesa 1.2.0.0, I read again their answer and they sayed they have no release date for an update Hi @Shadowsong, thanks for your answer ! I finally received my 5950x, so I could set the 4 x 32 Gb RAM to 3200 Mhz without problems...
  7. T

Hi Shadowsong, could you please share your memory config details please ? I've got the same RAM as you but they are detected at 2400 Mhz with my 3200g (waiting for 5950X, meanwhile I'm putting only 2 DIMMs on the motherboard) Would be greatly appreciated :)