Search results

1. J

Blank screen when booted up (mz32-ar0)

thanks for the reply. sorry im kinda late for your responce but using the bmc's web gui remote control i was able to remote control for the VGA port, sadly my monitor doesnt support it.
  2. J

Blank screen when booted up (mz32-ar0)

Iv tried putting a external gpu and stuff And its still not working..so i also tried onboard vga but i monitor doesnt got a Vga slot
  3. J

MZ32-AR0 REV1.0 CPU0_ Status Processor Presence detected was asserted

thanks for the help! btw finally found out the issue... the cpu is one big thingy so it needed more pressure to be connected with the mb
  4. J

cpu was confirmed from the seller. motherboard is second handed memory is kingston reg ram 32GB sticks x4 (2666mhz)
  5. J

i tried putting 4pins each on the 8pins and its still somehow not booting up.. i can login to the BMC panel but the power control doesnt work either
  6. J

thanks for the reply let me buy a new power supply then...
  7. J

btw there are two 12v 8pin power connectors should i connect them all in order to boot? cus my powersupply unit only supports up to like 600w
  8. J

how do i fix this? im currently trying to install a 7002 gen amd epyc on a mz32-ar0 rev 1.0 board somehow im trying to boot the server up via bmc and its not working at all... hope my cpu&board is still alive...
  9. J

Overclocking a Epyc Rome 7002 processor?

Then would it be possible to overclock 7001s?
  10. J

Overclocking a Epyc Rome 7002 processor?

Is there any guide for overclocking a rome 7002 processor? For non es btw If not i will just go for the 7001 Btw the board is Gigabyte Mz32-ar0 rev.1