Search results

1. VenChron

Brocade VDX 6740

@fohdeesha, any chance you're able to help out with a QSFP license for one of these? Not sure how that works... Also, is it possible to license the additional 24 10gb ports? Lastly, any help on firmware? The switch I've got is currently running 5.0.1b.
  2. VenChron

napp-it gui failing to start after updating OmniOS to r151038 LTS

Thanks gea, I upgraded to 151038 so I'm not sure if the OpenSSL update would still be the issue. When I try to run the napp-it startup script from the command line, I get the following error messages: root@Stronghold:~# /etc/init.d/napp-it start /etc/init.d/napp-it: line 3: 856 Killed...
  3. VenChron

napp-it gui failing to start after updating OmniOS to r151038 LTS

Hey @gea , earlier today I update napp-it to the newest pro version. Everything was working fine after that update. Then about an hour ago I decided to update OmniOS from the last LTS (r151030 I think?) and now the napp-it gui isn't coming up. I backed up my BE before each of these updates so I...
  4. VenChron

SOLVED: A tale of bricked LSI 9266-8i controllers, and the secrets of the 2208 SBR!

Fair enough, I know how that goes! Thanks for the files though.
  5. VenChron

SOLVED: A tale of bricked LSI 9266-8i controllers, and the secrets of the 2208 SBR!

Hey Kim, glad to hear you got this working! I'm in a similar boat with a 9266-8i pulled from a Cisco UCS C240 M3 that I tried to cross flash to HBA. My PCI IDs are 1000:0081 which a search brings up as a SAS2208 PCI-Express Fusion-MPT SAS-2. I'm not as far down the rabbit-hole as you were but...
  6. VenChron

STH Aeon Mining Pool Beta Access

Ditto? Thanks Patrick!
  7. VenChron

Driver installation problem

Did you ever have any luck with this? I'm experiencing the exact same issue...
  8. VenChron

Seagate 3TB desktops failing

Just to be clear, that means a total of 7 or 8 failed disks out of 21 or 22 purchased - of those, the 3 most recent are the SAS disks as opposed to the sickly Seagate SATAs.
  9. VenChron

Seagate 3TB desktops failing

I've got 14x 3TB Seagate ST3000DM001 SATA drives in a ZFS array (2 RAIDZ2 pools of 6 disks each plus a cold spare per pool), originally under OpenIndiana and recently migrated to FreeNAS after a successful recovery from a data-down state. I've been running the array for about 2.5 years and in...