Search results

1. F

Fujitsu Futro S920 Thin Client as opnsense firewall

The CPU and PCIe aren't really up to task of your internet speeds. You're probably better of getting one of the router boxes from aliexpress with 2 or 4 2,5 GBit ports. With Intel N5095 or N100. They should be able to get you the speeds you're looking for.
  2. F

Wow, haven't been here for a while and now 127 posts
  3. F

I have updated the numbers again. Yours should run faster with all four cores running at higher speeds. But damn IPS ist hitting it hard But I can't complain. The price was so low
  4. F

It's difficult to say. I don't really have a reliable benchmark endpoint to test my Download speeds. I have a 500/25 connection via cable modem (in bridge mode). EDIT: I'll probably redo these test with a better speestest server. EDIT: I reran all the test with nperf.com against the...
  5. F

Hi @h0schi, the height of the riser is perfect, but it was too long :D The one you ordered looks good. I am not doing any IPS/DPI right now. I can test if you like, but I need some pointers on how to test it. I am not dowing anything special and I can saturate my 500 MBit down link.
  6. F

Build’s Name: My Router ;) Operating System: opnsense System: Fujitsu Futro S920 CPU: AMD G Series GX-415GA (1,5 GHz Quad Core) Drives: 64 GB M-Sata SSD RAM: 2x2 GB Add-in Cards: Fujitsu D3045-A11 GS1 Quad Port Nic (Intel i350-T4) va PCIE riser Power Supply: 40 W Usage Profile: Firewall...