Search results

1. P

EXPIRED 4TB HGST SAS Hard Drives - $8

Where did you get 10TB drives at that price? I suppose they are all gone..?
  2. P

UK 15.36TB Samsung PM1733 NVMe SSDs for £389.99, plus other bits from the same seller

Did anyone here get a reply concerning shipping outside the UK, particularly to the EU?
  3. P

EU gone - Mellanox SN2100, "40G", 16 port €1500 (MSN2100-BB2F)

You saved me quite some money;)
  4. P

Could you elaborate on those modifications? You're using the supposedly 40G BB2F version at 100G?
  5. P

Seller says 40G only - could this be a software licensing aspect? Otherwise it would be odd for Mellanox to sell 40G and 100G versions.
  6. P

Nice find but this version appears to be limited to 40G:( Any idea on power consumption with a few modules and low load?
  7. P

EXPIRED New Samsung PM983 7.68TB 2.5" U.2 <$490 (edit: All gone)

Celestica NVMe DAS? Sounds interesting, do you have a product id / part number?
  8. P

HGST 0T01343 Ultrastar 3.82TB U.2 $199 OBO

Thanks for the deal! Are there any low cost options in terms of U.2 chassis/jbod for attaching a bunch of those drives?
  9. P

Crazy 1TB SATA SSD Prices On eBay ~$30 for 1TB SSD

It may be recycled flash. Even if it isn't they can keep it. It could be from YTMC or another state funded company. Using stolen IP and government funding to drive competitors out of the market until they are only option left. No thank you. But thanks for posting a potential deal :D
  10. P

Cheap HPE stuff (modules, AOCs, DACs, cables), smells fishy to you?

HPE is apparently a Fiberstore Partner, maybe that's why vendor is showing up as "FS"? In any case, my purchases are 100% genuine, including ConnectX cards and Aruba APs - particularly the latter wouldn't be easy to fake.
  11. P

UK Fujitsu Eternus sas3 2.5" jbod 299£

Such a JBOD but for NVMe U.2 devices would be awesome.
  12. P

Cheap HPE stuff (modules, AOCs, DACs, cables), smells fishy to you?

I bought from this seller before, the stuff (at least what I received) is genuine.
  13. P

EU HPE Aruba ap-515 RW (sold out)

These should be fitting mounting brackets if I'm not mistaken: Aruba AP-MNT-E AP Halterung einzelner E r3j19a schwarz | eBay
  14. P

EU Consolidated FS thread (Quadro 6000 - NVDimm-N, Xeon's, SAS Controler, SSDs, Ruckus and more)

Thanks for the offer!:D However, I'd need it for a few months. Fortunately I just stumbled across netapp disk shelves. I never seriously looked at that stuff, but in this case it might just fit the bill.
  15. P

EU Consolidated FS thread (Quadro 6000 - NVDimm-N, Xeon's, SAS Controler, SSDs, Ruckus and more)

Hi Rand, you don't happen to have a 24x SATA/SAS Chassis (expander backplane to save on HBA ports preferred)? I'm looking for a temporary solution, so anything that works is fine. Or do you know if the ancient BPN-SAS-846EL1 backplanes do work with drives >2TB?
  16. P

EXPIRED HP Q2F24A SN2100M 100GbE 8 QSFP28 Half Width Switch GBP 750 OBO

What kind of DataCenter are you running ;) I get dizzy just thinking about the electricity bill o_O
  17. P

ebay US - Kioxia (Toshiba) CM5-R NVME 3.84tb - $270 (scam?)

The seller hasn't sold any similar items in the past, just phone cases. Seems a bit fishy to me.
  18. P

EXPIRED Supermicro Mbd-h11dsi-b epyc motherboard 73e

No other item on sale, 391 units in stock, last feedback from a year ago, extremely low price - could be a hacked account, i.e. fake offer.
  19. P

Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay

Are there any Versions >3.6.5000 which have been confirmed to support ACLs for inter-vlan-routing?
  20. P

Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay

I'll give it another try on the weekend. As this seems to be the root case I'm confident it will work as intended on the second attempt. :)