Search results

1. H

best heatsink (4U) for 2xEpyc 280W

this fan is amazing however it is unhelpful in this situation as we are looking for coolers for monster cpu chips that can fit in a 4u rack mountable case and preferable not liquid
  2. H

as ive said i havent tried the dynatron but i did try the super micro and it was nearly as if it wasnt there on the 3960x it would immediatly hit 80 -85 and throttle down then in less than a min it the system would auto turn off it was a waste of money
  3. H

they actually do say it can dissipate 280watts while i never tried it i am not really sure if it can do that with 3990x or 3970x as they dont have the heat core at the center of the IHS but more to the sides and the heatsink is lighter and with less heatpipes than the nhu9
  4. H

this is rated for a max of 180w same as the stock nhu9s tr4 and its fan is 3800rpm pushing only 60cfm
  5. H

there is a solution altho it is a very very noisy one but it worked for the 3990x using the nhu9s tr4 with a Delta PFR0912XHE-SP00 fan but you have to create a second power source for the fan that trigers when you turn on the machine warning this solution is noisy the fan draws 55w which is why...