Search results

1. M

FS: D-link Switchs

All, I have the following two switch's for sale: DGS-1510-28X - this is a 24 port 10/100/1000 copper switch with four SFP+ 10G connections as well - 300 shipped DGS-1510-28 - this is a 24 port 10/100/1000 copper switch with 2 SFP gigabit ports and 2 SFP+ 10G ports - 300 shipped Both switch...
  2. M

WTS: Supermicro Node, 1366 gear

Due to some recent downsizing (as my need are not as great as I had planned) I have a SuperMicro 2-Node chassis for sale (Super Micro Computer, Inc. - Products | Chassis | 1U | SC809T-780B) Chassis will include power supply, 2x X8dtt-f motherboards w/ riser cards, 4x SNK-P0037P 1U heat sinks...
  3. M

PLZ Delete

delete
  4. M

Were to run PVR suite (SAB, Sickrage, Couchpotato, Plex)

I am redoing my server setup at home and would like to get some input primarily regarding were to run my PVR suite. currently they are all on my Freenas server running off of the storage pool of spinners, but with the recent deal on the Intel dc 300GB (of which i bought 4) i will now the...
  5. M

Server 2012 R2 license question

I have the Supermicro version of the Dell 6100 with 4 nodes in it. am i correct in that if i use 3 nodes as hyper-v only systems and 1 of the nodes as the DC, DNS, and all that i can get away with 1 R2 Data center license and all the windows VM's i would install on the other 3 nodes would...
  6. M

FS: Server parts *updated*

Hello everyone, I a few items just laying around collecting dust so i thought i would see if any of you fine people needed them. i am open to negotiations so don't be afraid to ask. Adaptec 6805 raid card -- both brackets -- 125 shipped Adaptec RAID 6805 2270100-R 6Gb/s SATA/SAS 8 internal...
  7. M

WTB: X8DTT-IBXF

hello everyone, im looking to purchase a Supermicro X8DTT-IBXF if anyone has one lying around. i dont need processors or RAM, just the motherboard. please let me know if you got one and how much, thanks. Link: Super Micro Computer, Inc. - Products | Motherboards | Xeon Boards | X8DTT-IBXF
  8. M

FS: Servers / Parts

i have a HP Proliant DL160 G6 i recently pulled from my home setup due to an upgrade. it has dual X5560 (quad core 2.8ghz) CPU's, 24 GB or ram (6X4G 10600Registered), 3 (out of 4) 3.5" HD sleds, 1 air baffle cover, and 1 iLo 100 add-in IPMI card (no advanced license) i would like SOLD OBO and...
  9. M

WTB: 12U full depth server rack

Im looking for a a full depth (1000mm) server rack with at least 12U's worth of space. Would prefer an enclosed unit (something with side panels) and have cage nuts and screws included but not required.