Search results

1. B

Good Places to find Desktop Support / Helpdesk Support Roles

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm looking for good recruiters, boards, places to look for jobs in Tech Support / IT Support / Desktop Support / Helpdesk support roles in London. I don't have a huge amount of experience, but spent a bit of time building home NAS...
  2. B

Office/Computer Desk chair recommendations

Personally, I use the Embody, but I've heard good things about the steelcase leap. Don't really an Aeron fan.
  3. B

Newbie Introduction and Advertising Etiquette Questions

I did shoot him a message awhile ago. Didn't end up getting a response. Anyone else that I could ask?
  4. B

Newbie Introduction and Advertising Etiquette Questions

Hi All, Long time lurker, very rare poster. I've learned a lot from the community, and it has helped me immensely - from setting up my UNRAID server, learning how to setup a Lack Rack, figuring out basic networking and I can usually find answers to most of the problems that I run into - already...
  5. B

Suppliers for "build-to-spec" PCs

Probably in the neighborhood of 5ish a month initially, probably going up over time?
  6. B

Ah. I wasn't even thinking of pirated software and the like. I was thinking given a automated unattended windows install or ubuntu install - set of salt scripts or "choco install" scripts so there's a standard set of programs installed for the users. So we don't have to send the computer to our...
  7. B

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask (and feel free to move this post if another category is more appropriate), but I figured that there would be enough people with deep experience with this here. Driven partially by COVID this year, the company I work for (finance startup)...