Search results

1. B

InfiniBand for ZFS replication in Proxmox HA

Hi Everyone, I just wanted someone to have a look at my proposal and make sure it makes sense. This is for a homelab environment, nothing production. My current setup is 1 Quanta D51B and 1 Fujitsu RX300 S7, the Quanta running ESXI and RX300 running Proxmox. The ESXI is so suboptimal, as I...
  2. B

Help! :) Quanta D51B-2U fan control via BMC / IPMI2.0 commands?

In my experience, as soon as you manually set the fan speed via ipmi it goes into "manual mode"
  3. B

Hi Chielos, I think you've got some of the fields mixed up. Here's an excerpt from one of my scripts: ipmitool -H $ipmiip -U admin -P admin raw 0x30 0x39 0x01 0x0 0x0 0x$newfanhex ipmitool -H $ipmiip -U admin -P admin raw 0x30 0x39 0x01 0x0 0x1 0x$newfanhex ipmitool -H $ipmiip -U admin -P...
  4. B

Does anyone know how to get the BMC to take control of fans after setting manual duty? Can also confirm, although in the manual of IPMI commands (http://www.staroceans.org/e-book/S2B%20IPMI%20Commands.pdf) it says fan control is inband only, it works just fine out of band (i.e ipmitool -H...
  5. B

Quanta 2U D51B: LGA2011-3, 24 x 2.5" Trays, 10 GbE, Rails $250 OBO

Simply through the contact form on their website and contacted the california office. i'm going to ask them that question, and i'll let you know
  6. B

@SPCRich Thanks so much for the reply and the BIOS. I reached out to Quanta and almost immediately got a reply. See below for the BIOS version they gave me. its S2B_3B22 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XqP097vaAHThSxqy08HaIgDZkjn_A2Wp/view?usp=sharing
  7. B

Hi, Sorry to bring up this old thread, but this seems to be the only place i can find with a community of Quanta owners. I have a couple of questions before i pull the trigger and buy one of these (D51B-2U). They seem such a good deal. 1. Where can i get BIOS updates from? I've been to...