Search results

1. G

EU [EU-PT] [WTS] 48x5G 4x25G 2x40G Huawei S5732-H24UM2CC switches

Have 2x Huawei S5732-H24UM2CC switches (48x 10G,4x25G,2x100G) to sell. One is open boxed never used, the other is used without any accessories (no ears, psu cables, etc) These switches need licenses to unlock some speeds. Mine are both licensed to 48x5G, 4x25G,2x40G. These licenses are built in...
  2. G

EU [EU-PT]HPE DL20 g10

Just found it and someone here might actually enjoy this for the price . I couldn't find it in the the other countries version of the fnac webstore. https://www.fnac.pt/mp18953655/Servidor-Hewlett-Packard-Enterprise-ProLiant-DL20-Gen10-Metalico A g10 server even if lowest spec possible for 520...
  3. G

EU [WTB] brocade icx6450-24 or 24p

In Portugal . I want a 6450-24 . The non poe version is preferred but I can deal with the poe version ( the poe version is louder and more expensive). Looking for a deal since someone cleaned them all out on this side of the pond . I would be down with the 6450-48 but it would have to be a...
  4. G

Symlinking pools is a bad idea (or is it?). But why?

So to preface. I'm not going to do this. I'm not running zfs even (maybe yet , maybe ever). I was going trough the basics and I have questions my regular hangout couldn't answer in a way that wasn't "that's just dumb" . So you're supposed to size your pools and vdevs according to your loss...
  5. G

EU [WTB] [EU-PT]7 hp G8 3.5 caddies , ended.

Looking for 7 hp g8 caddies since recent changes to the way ebays handles shipping and taxes makes them extremely expensive. Payment trough paypal Goods and services (I'll pay the fee).
  6. G

EU [WTB] HP DL380P Gen8 686570-001 12bay LFF cage assembly

Looking to buy the whole front end with cables and backplane and the top cover/access panel ( looking to do and 8sff to 12 lff conversion) . Would need it shipped to portugal . This is literally something you can take out of an old broken 380p lff server. If you have caddies I am willing to buy...