Search results

1. P

Hasivo S600WP-5GT-2S+

I've just received two of these, and since there's not much information out there, I thought I would start to collect what information I can in one place. Configuration : 5x 2.5Gb / 1Gb / 100Mb / 10Mb ports (4 PoE) 2x 10Gb / 1Gb / 100Mb SFP+ ports PoE : Port 1 : 802.3bt/af/at and HiPoE Ports...
  2. P

SmartOS / Danube Cloud on modern-ish systems

Hello, In my quest to try to find a combined container/VM management platform for my homelab, my journey has taken me to SmartOS, Triton Datacentre, and eventually Danube Cloud as a nice way to have the best of LXCs, Docker, Bhyve and KVM all in one lean platform, with a robust implementation...
  3. P

PiKVM v3.0 / BLiKVM v2.2 "build"

Hello friends, A few of you expressed interest in PiKVM, and since I recently got time to set up mine (which I bought late 2021) I thought I would do a writeup. What is PiKVM? PiKVM - Open and inexpensive DIY IP-KVM on Raspberry Pi is the project page. Basically it is a one person passion...
  4. P

UK ALL GONE - Lenovo ThinkStation P350 Tiny new / i5 11500 / 8GB RAM / 256GB NVMe / 3 yr warranty NOW £420 (or less!) delivered

Hello all, unfortunately it looks like the super cheap IT Bay machines are sold out. This seems like a very good deal, though note it uses a 65W TDP CPU. https://www.theitbay.com/lenovo-thinkstation-p350-tiny-core-i5-11500-2-7-ghz-vpro-8-gb-ssd-256-gb-uk This still works for £475 inc VAT ...
  5. P

UK Lenovo M90q Tiny Gen 2 i5-11500T / 16GB RAM / 256GB NVMe @£717.49

This seems like a very good price from CCL given that Lenovo is selling them for £889. The RAM seems to be a single 16GB stick which is also helpful, and remember these have a slot you can use for PCIe cards. It also includes the WiFI and BT card...
  6. P

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

@mobilenvidia has done a great job with their thread on the whole Project TMM ecosystem; but I'm now almost two and a half years down the Lenovo Tiny rabbit hole so I thought I would gather some reference material specific to them together in one spot so that it can perhaps save others some...
  7. P

Storage and container options in Project Tiny Mini Micro home lab - VSphere/Tanzu vs Harvester

Hello all, I live in a relatively modest flat in central London, so space is at a premium and I'm trying to keep my infrastructure power consumption down for both cost and environmental reasons. With Covid my work wasn't able to send our lab techs into our own labs for more than a year, so I...