Search results

1. H

Quanta T3048-LY2R upgrade option

Hi Everyone, I got few Quanta T3048-LY2R for a project thinking that its OS is readily available in Quanta website which is correct the issue is that I am not exactly sure what OS is running on those switches Also it seems if I am upgrading from old version the license will be lost and i will...
  2. H

SAS3 HBA with SAS2 expander and SAS3 disks

Hi All, I am facing IOPS issue with servers using SAS2 expanders vs directly connecting the disks to HBA Let me first explain the issue I have 2 servers supermicro 36 disks 1 of them does not have backplane and the other have 2x backplane(one in front and one on the back) in both of them I...
  3. H

Looking for old JunOS releases MD5

Hi All, I got MX240 with old RE that is EOL My router is still on JunOS 11 I managed to get all the jinstall packages up to 16.1 (last one for my RE is 16.2 but couldnt get it ) my problem is that I dont know the official md5 for those packages so i dont want to install any without verifying...
  4. H

anyone have Brocade CER 2024C latest firmware

Hi All, I need newer firmware to for CER 2024C tried to contact extreme networks and they refused to offer it to me although i have an expired contract with them from the past (with the device serial in their portal) I dont want to buy new contract just to get to download newer firmware (the...
  5. H

WTS: HP ProLiant SE316M1 Server 2x 2.13GHz QC L5630 48GB 1U 2PSU

Hi All, I am upgrading my servers and I have some of my older servers for sale I have 9x HP ProLiant SE316M1 servers those are 1U servers with 2 PSU each the specs of the servers are CPU : 2x 2.13GHz QC L5630 RAM : 48GB DD3 power : 2x Power supplies RAID : HP P400 card included Disk : no disks...
  6. H

Getting the ZFS file size including all its snapshots

Hi All, in ZFS is there any way to calculate snapshot sizes per file, the "per file" is the important part here lets say i have ZFS pool that have 10 vm images (vm image is just a big file from ZFS perspective) and i am snapshoting the whole pool once per day now lets say we have 10 snapshots...
  7. H

compatible transievers with HP 560FLR

Hi I will be getting some servers soon and they are equipped with HP 560FLR 10gb NIC I would like to know if the HP nics are forgiving in terms of transceivers or I must use HP transceivers I am asking because I see some Cisco transceivers for really cheap on eBay and was thnking maybe I can...
  8. H

48+ ports 10gb switch with some 40gbps ports recommendation

Hi All, I am looking to get 2 high density 10GB switches to replace my brocade VDX 6720 the vdx 6720 is fine but the 2 I have have 2 limitations that make them not that usefull 1- I have only 16 ports licensed 2- to connect both switches I dont have qsfp port so I am using 4 out of the 16...
  9. H

Canada FS: Montreal Dell 3-Node AMD DCS6005

This is 2u sized server which has 3 nodes Each node has the following 2x AMD 6 Core Opteron 2419 EE 48gb RAM The chassis has 12x 3.5 disks slots with all caddies included . So you can have full home lap using this server by connecting all disks to one of the nodes to make it storage node and...
  10. H

Canada FS: 4U Supermicro 847A-R1400LPB 36 Bay plus 4X 4TB SAS storage server

Hi All, I have the following items for sale 1X 4U Supermicro 847A-R1400LPB 36 Bay Server X8DTH-IF 2x QC X5560 24GB (925USD or equivalent CAD) 4X HGST HUS724040ALS640 4TB 7200 RPM (135 USD each) I am located in Montreal so i prefer if someone here pick them up but i can also ship them if needed...