Search results

1. A

Samsung SM963 960GB M.2 to 1GB issue!

Thanks! can i try it via Oracle VirtualBox?
  2. A

2.5" 960GB PM963 Firmware

Hi! it was on the USB, now i tried to connect it to the MOBO, and now i´m having this message with the Samsung Magician: It says that this software version is not right for my PC, that i have to consult with the editor of the software, i´ve tried on 4 PC and i haven´t been able to do it... I...
  3. A

I just dont get it, CrystalDisk recognices the M.2 Drive, but Magician is not working, do you have any idea what might be?
  4. A

thanks a lot!! i´ll try to connect it to my motherboard and i´ll write you tomorrow with an update Cheers!
  5. A

I been spending hours on this and couldn´t Make it!! when i try to list the Disk it says: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- | Disk | Model | Serial | Firmware | Capacity | Drive | Total Bytes | | Number | | Number | |...
  6. A

NVME PM963 2.5" 960GB $300

that´s really depressing, i been trying for days to fix it but couldn´t do it yet... u_u Have you tried what @BobTB said?? is really interesting
  7. A

Hi again Craig!! So you´re saying that everytime you turn your PC off and turn it on again the Memory Crashes?
  8. A

Hi Craig!! so the " root@:~#nvme list " and all that stuff didn´t worked? im living a nightmare here!! i bought one that had the ERROR and i fight with the seller to change it, i get a new one, i connected it, it worked but a few mintues later i get a Blue Screen of Death, had to reinstall...
  9. A

Hi! Im a guy from México that Is suffering with AND NVMe memory that has the 1gb problem AND i havent manage to make It work again! I dont know anything about Linux so i really need your help!! Can you help me with this? I can Pay you ir you want to But PLEASE help me! He're Is my email...
  10. A

Hi! Im a guy from México that Is suffering this stuff AND i havent manage to maje It work again! I dont know anything about Linux so i really need tour help!! Can you help me with this? I can Pay you ir you want to But PLEASE help me! He're Is my email: alexherreraz@hotmail.com I beg you...
  11. A

Hi! Im a guy from México that Is suffering this stuff AND i havent manage to maje It work again! I dont know anything about Linux so i really need tour help!! Can you help me with this? I can Pay you ir you want to But PLEASE help me! He're Is my email: alexherreraz@hotmail.com I beg you, im...