Search results

1. C

Tesla P4 - 8GB / US$ 100 or even lower

Nice glad it works! I have not dug into the script, but I suspect there is something in the vgpu discord, but I have not had the time to figure it out on my own. If you find one please let me know.
  2. C

Hi @jycai, I don't recall having any issues in ubuntu with the vm crashing on boot up. I only had crashing with Plex, but this could also be the 4k streams I was attempting to transcode. Though I could not get any spoof to work, and what I read this is not possible in linux distros. It is...
  3. C

Sure thing! curiously it shows up as a Quadro P4000 in device manager but the Nvidia drivers do still detect its a Grid-P4-4Q. Used the same settings as above for the PCI device. Will have to test it out for a bit see if it fails later, along with some windows updates. OS: Windows 10 21H2...
  4. C

Yeah, I tried direct passthrough to Windows 10 and I had zero luck getting the spoof to work. Was a Windows 10 20H1 install if I recall, but no major updates. The best way seems to be using the Grid / vgpu unlock (at least for windows), I followed this guide without patching the driver and it...
  5. C

I was able to get this to work as a spoofed P4000, using the below method, but I also had this configure for vGPU, it should work similarly without vGPU. Also, would use DDU to wipe the old drivers, and re-install. Sometimes the newer drivers are pickier too, try 513.46, or 512.78 maybe you can...