Search results

1. H

FS: Aruba S2500-24P, Brocade ICX 6450-48P

Updated with lower prices, and an extra switch
  2. H

FS: Aruba S2500-24P, Brocade ICX 6450-48P

I need to move out some of the extra clutter in my basement. Items will ship from Pennsylvania. 1 Aruba S2500-24P. No Rack Ears. Updated to latest firmware, fully functional to the best of my knowledge. $110 Shipped. 1 Brocade 6450-48 Rack Ears included. Fully functional No licenses are...
  3. H

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I have a second 6450-48P with a dead POE board (scorched POE chip with a hole in it haha). I pulled the POE board out, and was going to use it as a non-POE swtich, however having done that, the fans are now running full speed all the time, and never spin down. If I reinstall the POE board...
  4. H

I do remember reading that now that you mentioned it. I'll have to setup an ISC server somewhere and go from there. I'll also work some more on trying to get that ip address directly assigned to the port instead of a VE. I might have to wipe the config and start fresh at this point. Again...
  5. H

I did play around with this some, and ended up finding a setup that appears to do most of what I would like. For experimentation, I allocated a /20 block to play with. 192.168.48.0/20 As suggested, in the Unifi controller I configured the following: - The transit/uplink network on LAN2, as...
  6. H

Ok so that goes along with my gut feeling that I'm trying to do something that I shouldn't, my ignorance showing. So If I'm following my options are: a) Continue to use the USG to define all my vlans, and just use the brocade in more of a dumb layer 2 mode? b) Scrap the vlans and just use...
  7. H

I'm hoping for some help. I'm a networking newbie, and after fighting with it a few hours, I'm just not sure what to do. If anything I get the feeling that what I am trying to do is probably just dumb to begin with, so there is that. I am hoping to be able to utilize layer 3 switching on...
  8. H

Aruba MAS series SFP+ & POE+ switches sub-$100

Super late reply to a zombie thread, but for anyone else wondering like I was, yes, I was able to get 2.5gbe links to work between an Ipolex 10GbaseT sfp+ module and a generic Realtek 2.5gbe nic. Iperf numbers average 2.3gbit. I haven’t had any issues with it at all.