Search results

1. R

[W] [US-CA] APC UPS 2U Rack Rails

Special thanks to nexox for providing some rails. thread closed.
  2. R

Hi Samir - Thanks! Hoping you are doing well! Let me know if you find anything in your area!
  3. R

EDIT: 14 FEB 2024 - Rails Found. Special thanks to nexox for offering some up. Hi ServetheHome Community, I am currently on the hunt for a few rack upgrades for my homelab/homenetwork. Items are noted below, and figure I would try here before going to ebay, FS, CDW, etc, as sometimes these are...
  4. R

FS:Supermicro X11SCL-F with cpu,RAM

Interested. Got any timestamps/photos? What is the memory?
  5. R

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

All - Has anyone have any experience with the following with updating network/m.2 wifi/bluetooth cards. Putting a AX210NGW or AX211NGW in a m920qq or m715q gen2? I already have the m920q, and came across a deal for the m715q gen2 (for cheap). The m715q gen2 needs antenna, so was wondering...
  6. R

US want to borrow - ddr4 3200 ecc registered memory - hopefully inbound

Bummer. worth a shot. Hope you find what you are looking for.
  7. R

US want to borrow - ddr4 3200 ecc registered memory - hopefully inbound

Send @zac1 a message, he may have what you are looking for.
  8. R

FS/FT - SFBayZFS's 2020-2021 home storage lab liquidation

Very much so! Will be keeping him and his family in my thoughts and prayers. SFBayZFS is a great STH member, especially for those of us new to the forum/homelab/home server game. He was always open to texts/emails for help. His help came in numerous times and having a local contact is great to...
  9. R

FS/FT - SFBayZFS's 2020-2021 home storage lab liquidation

Anyone heard from SFBayZFS recently? Hoping all is okay in the family front.
  10. R

[WTB][US-CA] Dual SFP+ NIC, RJ45/SFP+ Transceiver(s)

Thanks for the offer, but shipping would be costly. I can easily to go ebay and pay for something in CONUS. From what I have read/googled some of those Qlogic may have some problems with SM X9 boards. Plus, sounds like they may get toasty. Thanks! Yes, that is potentially in the pile of...
  11. R

Thanks for the offer! I will pass as being in US, shipping is not worth it.
  12. R

I am currently on the hunt for a few 10GbE upgrades for my homelab/homenetwork. Items are noted below, and figure I would try here before going to ebay or FS.com Want(s): Intel X520-DA2 or ConnextX-3 C312B RJ45 -> SFP+ Transciever (for above NIC) Details/Location: San Francisco Bay Area...
  13. R

SOLD: Supermicro SC745 server chassis case w/ 920W SQ Power Supply

If OP hasn't moved, past postings show NJ/NYC, no specific details though. Good luck on sale, OP. If that was local and was a 743AC (or had the SAS2/3 backplane) , I would be interested.