Search results

1. S

Need help with Swag (reverse proxy)

Hello everyone, my Nginx Proxy Menager stopped working, I decided to test SWAG. Got to work with my subdomains, but can't add my web server. Is there anyone who can help me with this one? For example: info.test.com (works) info2.test.com (working) test.com (not working) Everything I run in...
  2. S

SFP problem

Hello everyone, after updating my AP, swichar and UDM pro, I got some problems with my SFP ports. See picture. Tested with several different SFP cables, and the same result. SFP cords are original Unifas Have : Unifi OS v3.2.7 Unifi Network v8.0.24
  3. S

PHP for server status

Hello Everyone, I'm working on a simple website to display server info. Using these commands to display info about HDD. $disks[] = array("name" => "Disk1" , "path" => '/mnt/disk1') ; $disks[] = array("name" => "Disk2" , "path" => '/mnt/disk2') ; Using Unraid. When I get in the terminal and...
  4. S

Unraid Nextcloud and PSM

Hello everyone had some problems when I changed the name of my docker. After the change, it loaded a new version of Nextcloud. Afterwards the whole NC stopped working. After some gray hair, I got NC working on my PC, but still have some error in configuration and my mobile devices are not...
  5. S

Remove CPU2

Hey all, have a stupid question. Due to electricity prices, I have to make my servers a little more electricity efficient. Thinking of turning off or removing CPU2. Can someone tell me what are the pros and cons of doing that. Have a MB called X10DRi-T4+ with 128GB RAM.
  6. S

[SOLVED] Reset password to IMPI

Hey all, has AsRock P2C612-WS motherboard. I forgot the password to my admin account for IMPI. Is there any way I can restore it? I run unraid 6.11on server.
  7. S

(SOLVED) Need help with Nextcloud and Reverse proxy

Hello Has a small problem with NC and reverse proxy. When I try to log in via the app in Windows, then it does not work. When I log in via Chrome, everything works, but NC showing my ip there. Can someone check my config.php file if something is missing? I can not log in to NC if I delete my IP...
  8. S

(SOLVED) Problem with WOL and IPMI on Supermicro X10DRi-T4+

Hi everone, have 2 motherboards that I want them to start automatically. tried both WoL and IPMI, and it does not work. In the BIOS I do not find WoL. I have TrueNAS. Can anyone help me, please.
  9. S

Cable to Raid Controller

Has 4 SSDs and wants to connect them to the raid card. Which cable do I need to buy for it to work? with kind regards Sejtan
  10. S

Nextcloud + reverse proxy nginx

Hey all Trying to set up reverse proxy and and not working as I thought. Setup goes well, but when I have to change nginx file then it does not work as it should. I want to know how to set my nginx file to access my plex, unifi, heimdall and grafana.
  11. S

Reset BIOS Supermicro X10DRi-T4+

Hello Bought a used server with X10DRi-T4+ MB, where the BIOS is password protected. Guy, who I bought from, does not remember it. Wondering how to restore it? Best regards, Sejtan
  12. S

Supermicro SC847 ssd tray

Yesterday I bought an SSD for FreeNAS cache for my SC847 server. But it turned out, it can not be installed. Then I wonder if you can buy a converter from 3.5" to 2.5". Or should I ignore the SSD and invest in more RAM. I has 64GB of RAM now. :) Sejtan
  13. S

New Supermicro chassi SC847 (super quiet)

Hi my internet friends, I am considering investing in a new SC847 chassis. It sounds pretty much. If I buy new fans Noctua NF-A6x25 PWM or FAN-0104L4 and replace them, I can minimize noise level. Chassi has two PWS-1K28P-SQ 1280W. 20-10-02 13-30-40 0205.mov Njanja