Search results

1. S

Monero XMR CPU hashrates 2021

I guess you know this website? RandomX Benchmark - XMRig This is one of my nodes in a SuperMicro 6027TR-HTRF server. Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2695 v2 @ 2.40GHz - RandomX - 1MH - 104.885 seconds - XMRig
  2. S

Help with Supermicro X9DRH-iTH - POST code 32

Of course I don't know what your budget is but you can buy two six core low power E5 2620L v2 processors for 30 euro. used Intel Xeon E5 2630L V2 Processor SR1AZ 6 Core 2.4GHz 15M 60W E5 2630LV2 Server LGA 2011 CPU|CPUs| - AliExpress And you can always ask on this forum if you want to buy CPUs...
  3. S

Help with Supermicro X9DRH-iTH - POST code 32

I have almost the same board, a X9DRH-7TF, and never seen this code. What kind of memory modules do you use? I always use ECC RDIMMS. For the processor, all Xeon E5-26xy v1 and v2 do work in this board so you can go as low as 2620 v1 and as high as 2697 v2.
  4. S

How to get SuperMicro X9DRH-7TF System Temp lower

Found it. I expected it to be at the front but it is at the back of the motherboard. Anyway, with a 120mm Noctua fan blowing at it (FAN4), System Temp looks much better. Thanks all, next step is to put the board into his/her case:)
  5. S

I think CPU temperatures are ok, I was running some miner at all cores to test temperatures. if I put these Xeon E5-2696 v2 processors in my SuperMicro 6027TR-HTRF server, temperatures rise to 70 degrees and more. At the moment the board is not in a case, some day it has to be put into a Zalman...
  6. S

In this article https://www.servethehome.com/supermicro-x9drh-if-nv-review-nvram-capable-motherboard/ there is a picture of the motherboard heat. So I thought putting a bigger heatsink on the Intel IO hub would make the System temp lower but it didn't do anything. Also tried with a 40mm fan...
  7. S

Does anybody know where the System Temp sensor on a SuperMicro X9DRH-7TF motherboard is located? I have good temperatures for both CPUs but System Temp goes always up to 80 degrees Celsius and higher. Already tried different case fan placements but nothing seems to work.
  8. S

EU FS: [CLOSED] SuperMicro MBD-X9DRT-HF+ with heatsinks and a damaged slot

Updated the OP because I am going to put the Xeon CPUs in another motherboard I bought (X9DRH-7TF).
  9. S

EU [CLOSED] WTB: Supermicro X9DRT-HF (or compatible) motherboard/node

Received the node today, well packed and everything looking good. Thanks @gabor.
  10. S

EU FS: [CLOSED] SuperMicro MBD-X9DRT-HF+ with heatsinks and a damaged slot

As written out in this post it is possible to put a SuperMicro X9DRT-HF+ board in a non-plus server but I like the non-plus motherboard better so I bought one from @gabor :) Now I have for sale: 1x MBD-X9DRT-HF+ with damaged proprietary slot (see picture) 2x MCP-310-82719-0B air shroud 2x...
  11. S

@gabor I want to accept your offer. Please DM for details. Thanks.
  12. S

Is it possible to put a Supermicro Node X9DRT-HF+ in a 6027TR-HTRF chassis? Yes, it is:)

Update: I bought a X9DRT-HF+ with a damaged add-on-card port so at least I could try it :) And yes, it is possible to put a X9DRT-HF+ motherboard in a 6027TR-HTRF chassis. Without an IO-shield it looks like this. Should insert some 'I don't know what they are called' in the node for...
  13. S

Dual EPYC 7742 H11DSi-NT Build

Love it, can't wait for part 2 (and 3 and 4 and ...).
  14. S

Updated: 01-23-23 -NVMe SSDs!

I don't understand the OEM part with the 7742 CPUs. Do they for example work in a Supermicro H11DSi-NT motherboard?
  15. S

I understand. If I cannot find a better deal, I'll come back to you.
  16. S

Hi Gabor, Is it possible to buy a motherboard only? Or do you only want to sell a complete node? Thanks, Jan
  17. S

Thanks for the offer. If it is possible, I would only like to buy the motherboard (MBD-X9DRT-HF).
  18. S

Like I wrote here, one of my nodes has broken pins in the cpu socket so I am looking for a replacement. Best offer I got from ebay was 130 euro plus 20 euro shipping costs (to the Netherlands) for a X9DRT-HF+ node which I think is too much.
  19. S

Is it possible to put a Supermicro Node X9DRT-HF+ in a 6027TR-HTRF chassis? Yes, it is:)

Both the 6027TR-HTFRF and the 6027TR-HTRF+ do have the BPN-SAS-827HQ SAS Backplane installed in which the nodes are connected for power and other stuff. So I'm pretty confident it will fit. I will look for a node here and on ebay, should be able to find one in NL or a country near by:)
  20. S

Ok, I made some pictures. This is how the connector looks like. Close-up of the rear end of the connector. Maybe it is possible to put this connector in a + node? Here a picture of the connection with the board. Even better of course if I can just slide the + node in this chassis and...