Search results

1. A

[FS][US-MA] Homelab VM/Storage server

I think he's referring to this(they're in the third picture): https://www.newegg.com/intel-optane-ssd-p1600x-58gb/p/N82E16820167488
  2. A

[FS][US-WA] Dell s6000 40gb switch + transceivers, HP/Mellanox 40gb NICs

Not that bad relative to other switches I have. I wouldn't put it in the same room I'm working in, but for a closet, garage, etc. with other noisy devices like servers I think it wouldn't stand out.
  3. A

FS: Supermicro NVME/Storage servers, Dell S5248F-ON 25/100/200gb Switch

Looking to clear out some gear that's been sitting around. For shipped items I accept Paypal, for local I take cash. Prices are shipped unless otherwise noted. Local to the eastside of Seattle, near Redmond. $1500 - Dell S5248F-ON -48 25gb SFP28, 4 QSFP28, 2 QSFP28DD ports -Back to front...
  4. A

[FS] [NL-Dronten] 13 SuperMicro 1U E5/E3 for sale (local pickup preferred)

I would suggest messaging @Patrick with your intent to see if he’ll okay it. Many other businesses have received such an approval if their offer was beneficial to the community, and while I’m not familiar with EU prices it seems they are always much higher than the US so maybe this is good for...
  5. A

SCAM ALERT?

It’s been brought up a few times recently. Unfortunately it’s just part of this forum being a successful place for sales and trades. I don’t think a minimum post count is that helpful as they’re sending you messages, not posting scam threads. Even then it’s usually not hard to hit...
  6. A

SAS9300-16I

“Thank you for contacting us. I am not sure what happened here, but these brackets are what we were selling for $13.99. The order process is automated and this is what were were prompted to send. I do understand that you expected these LSI cards but the fact is we don't even carry these. We are...
  7. A

SAS9300-16I

Well I just got the package. They sent two pci brackets…
  8. A

SAS9300-16I

Mine is out for delivery so as mentioned earlier in the thread it seems they sucked it up and followed through, taking a hit to avoid an ebay strike or reputational hit. Or maybe they are just nice guys? Agreed that this was a steal of a deal though. Thanks @PaulW08!
  9. A

SAS9300-16I

My single card just said it shipped so I guess we’ll see. Edit: to be clear that’s just tracking number provided, not actually in the carriers hands so they could still take it back, but promising all the same.
  10. A

[FS] DS6230-16G12PU, DS-6620B 16G 12Port Upgrade Kit, Permanent/Unlimited

Please read the forum rules. Your post is missing several required items including a price.
  11. A

[sold] 15.36TB Enterprise SAS SSDs

Just chiming in to say @altano has been a good seller for me in the past. Tempting drives, but I too find myself with more thing I should get rid of.
  12. A

EDGECORE AS7762 32x100GBe SONiC compatible, ONIE, BroadcomTomahawk 3 + Xeon D Switch

That’s the 7726 listed as supported, not the 7762 which is the eBay listing you found.
  13. A

EDGECORE AS7762 32x100GBe SONiC compatible, ONIE, BroadcomTomahawk 3 + Xeon D Switch

Reading that manual in the screenshot it also says it needs a “21 inch open rack”, so it looks like an OCP switch.
  14. A

I think that’s a SKU with 12V PSUs Edit: I also don't see the 7762 listed in the SONiC support hardware list. I do see the 7726, but it seems this is a real SKU and not a typo. Not sure if it's supported, and while it seems reasonable YMMV...
  15. A

[FS][US-WA] Lots of 16GB PC4-2400T, 25gb NICs, 40gb switch & NICs

Everything will ship from the Seattle area via USPS or UPS. Shipped prices are for delivery in CONUS. I'll accept PayPal for shipped items or cash it you're local. SAMSUNG 16GB PC4-2400T M393A2K40CB1-CRC - $104 for 8 DIMMs shipped ($13/DIMM) Shipping in sets of 8 15 lots available If you're...
  16. A

25/100gb mostly Also bump as some cards have sold so I've updated quantities as well as the pricing if someone wants everything that is left.
  17. A

I'm moving away from 40gb so I'm selling off the gear I was using. Everything will ship from the Seattle area via USPS or UPS. Shipped prices are for delivery in CONUS. I'll accept PayPal for shipped items or cash it you're local. Dell S6000 24 port 40gb Switch + 15 40gb transceivers - SOLD...
  18. A

[FS][US-TX] SuperServer VmWare ESXI 8.0 with UnRaid NAS

Per the rules you need to set a price even if you’re open to offers. GLWS!
  19. A

Supermicro (5037MR-H8TRF) 3U 8-node microcloud servers - $950

These are V1/2. You linked the 5038MR and these are the 5037MR