Search results

1. N

Raising ATX 24 power connector

I want to use a Pico PSU to power a mini-ITX server board. However, the DIMM slots are very close to the ATX 24 connector. With the Pico PSU plugged in it is (almost?) touching the DIMM. There are ATX 24 extension cables, but they are all much longer than needed. I can also find angled...
  2. N

2.5 PCB-only backplane

I am trying to clean up the mounting and cabling for 10 2.5 SSD SATA drives in a short rack mount server case (ideally able to grow to 12-16 drives). Currently the drives are individually cabled for data and power, mounted in pairs in 3.5 drive cages. This is a lot of cabling and mounting, for...
  3. N

Mini-ITX low power supply recommendations?

Building a new mini-itx based firewall. Trying to keep it low power, it is running at about ~30W (A2SDi-4C-HLN4F, dual Solarflare 10G, 16GB RAM, NVMe storage). The current power supply is a regular ATX PSU which is outside of the case. For the final build I would like something more integrated...
  4. N

HP NC550 firmware?

Where to get the latest firmware for NC550? I found oc10-4.1.419.0.ufi, and previously had 4.1.450.16 (don't know where to find it anymore).