Search results

1. A

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Thoughts on the seg fault?
  2. A

OK. Powered up my ICX7250-48P. It is LOUD. That said, it'll live in the basement, so it's not an urgent issue. I got it to boot once and it let me factory set-default, reset. OK. Then I got it to let me do enable, configure terminal, ip dhcp-client disable -- which didn't work because it has...
  3. A

OK. I've been through the thread and can't find an answer. I apologize if I've missed it. What breakout cables do you use for the QSFP+ ports if you are running singlemode fiber? I see fiber channel ones used, I see mention of 850nm, but can't find any mention of single mode breakout cables.
  4. A

OK. Here's what's confusing me. @sfrode put low speed fans into a 7250-48 without issues. Similarly, in post #256375 , @RoachedCoach reports successfully replacing the fans in a ICX7250-48P with the MR4020X12B1-RSR -- which is a 12,000 RPM fan per the datasheet. @neb50 replaced the fans with...
  5. A

So can one put any of these fans into a ICX7250? I read somewhere in the thread that there was an issue with a minimum RPM for the 7250? For example -- could one use the Comair Rotron "Gryphon" GDA4028-12BB in the ICX7250, or would it be too slow?