Search results

1. N

EU 8 Gb ram from an Elitedesk G4 Shipping in NL only

8 Gb ram from an Elitedesk G4. Shipping in NL only. Not worth shipping abroad.
  2. N

EU L& O Computers (NL) interesting store for project tiny mini micro machines and parts.

Interesting store for project tiny mini micro machines and parts: Home page HP no longer sells sleeves for under desk mounting of Prodesk/Elitedesk G4/G5 mini systems. Many other vendors in the EU do no not sell them. I found an advertisement by L&O computers on Marktplaats (classifieds website...
  3. N

Auction: A lot of Prodesk 400G4 I3 systems without PSU and more

Final sale of inventory of bankrupt office centre B2B shops via BVA auctions in the Netherlands. Starts 18 November 2022 at 17:00 CET (UTC+1). Physical pickup in Amersfoort or arange transport via third party. Interesting are bunch of Prodesk mini G4 systems with I3 with a starting price of EU...
  4. N

Hunsn "router" 4 port 2.5GB/s and memory compatibility 2400 vs 2666

Hi, Does a 2666MT/s 16 GB DDR4 SoDimm work in the Hunsen/topton pc recently reviewed? I know the Hunsn specs says 2400MT/s I bought a Hunsn 4 port mini pc with no memory and storage as recently reviewed on STH on Amazon(NL) in the Hunsn store. It is still lobster shipped, so takes a month to...
  5. N

EU Prodesk 400 mini in BVA Auctions

Only interesting for people in the Nethetlands or Belgium HP Prodesk 400 mini https://www.bva-auctions.com/nl/auction/lot/50247/15742957 This one comes with SSD
  6. N

Won HP ProDesk 400 G4 on auction.

I received an HP 400 G4 without disks today. It came without disk, without SSD and without WiFi/Bluetooth. It has 8 GB of ram and an Intel 8500T 6 thread no hyper threading or remote management. I won it on an auction for EU 250, - including taxes transport and auction costs. It looked almost...
  7. N

Biostar A68N-2100 , Pig in a Poke compared to a ThinkCentre?

I wonder whether building 2 Mini-ITX systems around BioStar-A68N-2100 boards is a pig in a poke compared to ThinkCentre tiny and alike systems? Recently I upgraded my wife's PC and my own server. So I have some spare hardware and thought let's make two mini kubernetes nodesout of them. I payed...