Search results

1. S

EU FS: Spring cleaning of my home data center and tech pile

Just recieved a wellpacked cpu . Communication with the seller was good and fast. Would gladly do business with him again :)
  2. S

EU [FS][EU-IT] various 32GB and 16GB RDIMM PC4 2133/2400/2666 used ram modules

Have just received some memory that were packed perfectly. Communication with the seller was good and fast. Would gladly do business with him again :)
  3. S

EU [EU-DK] All sold.

Update - Remote sold items.
  4. S

EU [EU-DK] All sold.

I’m have almost sold one - and to my autoriserede, I did not have the original boxes anymore. So I’m not able to send the other one. Sorry :/ I’m going to remove the listing for the case.
  5. S

EU [EU-DK] All sold.

Update - Remote sold items.
  6. S

EU EU - STH Perpetual Freebies Thread

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I have been in contact with Supermicro - both their support and their RMA department. Unfortunately, without success, and they did not offer to fix it for a fee. No problem, and yes - 7001 only board :/
  7. S

EU [EU-DK] All sold.

***** Updated 2023.12.28****** Removed the sold items, and added new ones. Supermicro cse-826 Supermicro A2SDI-8C-HLN4F AMd Epyc 7551p
  8. S

*** no longer availeble - has found a ned Home **** Hi, Maybe someone can use an H11SSL-NC? I can't get it to work - when the power is connected, the fans start, but it doesn't boot. It can be accessed via IPMI. There, I've tried through both the web interface and SUM to update the BIOS and...
  9. S

EU [EU-DK] All sold.

Sold the Icy Dock MB516SP-B
  10. S

EU [EU-DK] All sold.

Sold the "LSI Broadcom SAS 9305-24i". and moved the "cse-829 spare parts" to freebies and lowered some prices.
  11. S

Hi, Free cse-829 spare parts No longer available, has found a new home.
  12. S

EU [EU-DK] All sold.

added some stuff I need to sell - please buy;)
  13. S

EU WTB[EPYC] Genoa/Milan Proc.

Hi, could you be interested in an epyc 7313? I bought it here at sth. But after purchasing a 7713, I'm now ready for selling the 7313. PM if you want to buy. Kind regards, Christian
  14. S

EU [EU-DK] All sold.

No longer looking for memory.
  15. S

EU [EU-DK] All sold.

****** Updated 2024.04.02 ******** Nothing for sale, at the moment.
  16. S

EU WTB: 100, 200 or 400GB SAS SFF SSD's

Hi, I've got 4 pcs of Dell branded Toshiba PX02SMF040 400GB Drives p/n 0HKK8C. Send me a PM if your interested. /SonOfSanta