Search results

1. N

Performance / optimal setup for TrueNAS - long

Hi All, I’ll preface this with I’ve worked with large scale isilon, netapp, VMAX, etc solutions, mostly 5years + ago, and mostly focused about low latency high speed access + reliable access (supercompute storage + processing + 300 X 10G desktops accessing 40-80GB datasets + long term slower...
  2. N

AU [WB] 2.5” 1.9TB+ drives

Hi All, have recently picked up a MD1220 for the home lab, and chasing a number of drives to suit SAS preferred, will consider sata if they’re 7200RPM Looking for between 10-20 of the them I understand the international factor, however I’m willing to cover the shipping, it’ll still likely...
  3. N

[FS] [US] 10x Seagate 2.5" SAS 1.8TB 10K ST1800MM0018

Still have the 10? Would be keen if you can ship to Australia numerous payment methods and proof of identity and background can be provided
  4. N

Help Buying From Supermicro Store

There’s another two options which I use from time to time, prepaid visa gift cards issued from the US. There’s numerous legit sites, but also some dodgy sites so take care. likewise there’s a particular brand of cards I can buy locally that work as US based cards.
  5. N

AU FS: [Australia - NSW] 10/40Gbps switches + Dell R310 + misc networking gear

Downsizing my home lab a bit and have the following for sale / I really want a new ultrawide monitor All prices in AUD, only AU buyers due to the size and shipping Cisco Nexus 9396TX - 48 x 10Gbps copper ports, 12 x 40Gbps QSFP, dual PSU *sold* Dell Force10, S4810P - 48 x 10Gbps SFP+...