Search results

1. S

Desperate search for Arista EOS firmware

I am too looking for EOS64-4.31.1F ... thanks
  2. S

Mellanox MCX354A Question

Did someone tried iperf after flashing QCBT to FCBT?
  3. S

Thanks, probably I will put 2 NICs in each server, this way it should reach 80Gbe, I think.
  4. S

Hello! This is my first post, I hope it will be usefull for other users in the future. We are planning an hyperconverged infrastructure using Proxmox+CEPH. We will use MCX354A as NICs with 2x 40Gbe uplink on two different Arista switches. 1) I read that the the -QCBT can be flashed to -FCBT...
  5. S

Flashing stock Mellanox firmware to OEM (EMC) ConnectX-3 IB/Ethernet dual-port QSFP adapter

From what I see here it could be a cable issue: https://mymellanox.force.com/mellanoxcommunity/s/question/0D51T00006oUGfpSAG/mellanox-40gb-only-connecting-at-10gb I tried to ask FS.com support to change the QSFP firmware using the FS box.
  6. S

Flashing stock Mellanox firmware to OEM (EMC) ConnectX-3 IB/Ethernet dual-port QSFP adapter

Hello, I have flashed a CX354A-QCBT to -FCBT using the guide in this thread. I tried to cross connect the two ports using an FS.com QSFP DAC, but the link is 10Gb, not 40. If I try to set it manually to 40000 with ethtool, it doesn't go up. Could it be a cable issue? Querying Mellanox devices...