Search results

1. R

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

I was able to flash it with my own burner, it boots fine. Had no impact on suspend/hibernate problems, far as I could tell. Worse, the Marvell problems are still there. If you read the Linux scsi dev list, you'll note a lot of grumpiness about Marvell orphaning drivers, not regularly...
  2. R

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

Hah, thats funny. The tech I am corresponding with said he would escalate, I guess we'll see.
  3. R

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

Patrick: any chance we'll get benchmarks for this board? I am seeing a 50% drop in memory bandwidth vs other Avoton boards.
  4. R

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

Adding a detail about BIOS: seems they mucked up the MB descriptor (offset 0x6BEB56) , likely because they ship slightly different mbs to different regions. Their updated BIOS uses a generic "P9A-I" which doesnt match the original BIOS. They just need to update their posted BIOS with the...
  5. R

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

I got a response from Asus this morning telling me to use EZFlash..doh. The tech rep seemed to not understand that the update is unflashable. Sigh.
  6. R

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

I wrote to ASUS support as well, no response.
  7. R

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

Any luck with this BIOS update? I have same problem, BIOS will not update due to motherboard name check.