Search results

1. J

[WTB] [USA-NY] Gigabit Managed Switch

How much are you letting it go for?
  2. J

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll look into them but some of them may be too loud or too power hungry for me. Someone near me is selling an HP 1810-24G (J9450A) for $30. Would this be a good deal?
  3. J

Hi, I want to learn more about networking so I am looking for two switches with: 10+ Port (x1) 5+ Port (x1) Gigabit (10G SFP+ optional) <30W idle per switch (the lower the better) Fully Managed Low/No noise <$100 I highly prefer local sales near NYC but I am willing to pay for shipping.
  4. J

Trouble booting Proxmox on fresh install

It was a pretty old HDD. Maybe it developed problems but it was working when pulled years ago.
  5. J

Thank you for the recommendation. I am not sure how to replace grub, but I replaced my HDD instead and proxmox booted fine on the new HDD.
  6. J

Hi, I am getting: error file '/boot/grub/x86_64-efi/normal.mod' not found This results in me getting put in grub rescue mode. I have attempted to fix this in Linux mint live but I am still stuck. Any help would be appreciated. I installed PVE 6.2-1 using Rufus and etcher with 2 different USB...
  7. J

[WTB] [USA-NY] Intel i350-t4

Dammit, I did not see that. I already placed an order...
  8. J

So 7070195 uses the same i350-t4 as the other ones listed above? This would work in any normal computer PCIe slot right?
  9. J

Hi, I am looking to spend $30 to $35 on it. Thank you!
  10. J

Anyone have an extra i350-t4 they can sell? The ones on eBay are too expensive for me.