Search results

1. P

Windows 11 pro and 10 pro can't see each other

I have network sharing and discovery turned on as well as file sharing, but yet neither of my windows 10 or Windows 11 PC can see one another thing they can see is my Naz but that's it. How do I fix this issue so both computers can share files.
  2. P

Upgrade 24 Port Switch

I have a Netgear 24 port switch with Link Aggregation, I use a seperate POE injecter for my IP cams and WAPs, I would like help in finding a 24 port Link Aggregation and POE so I can condense my equipment. on the CHEAP Thanks Cameras (IP5M-D1188EB-28MM) WAPs TP-Link EAP225 Omada AC1350...
  3. P

POE Injector

I have 2 Amcrest Dome Cams and 2 TPLINK APs, one on 1st floor and second on 3rd floor. I would like to use one passive POE injector for all instead of separate POEs. TP Link POE is 24V Amcrest Cameras are unknown Don't want to change switch to a POE switch!
  4. P

HP Prodesk 600 G4 Cluster

is there a way to combine 2 Prodesk 600 systems?
  5. P

8500t speed

I have a intel 8500T cpu at 2.1 but it says it's clock can go to 3.0 but the chip is clocked what can I do?
  6. P

Dual usb a to single usb b

I'm trying to do a redundancy for my karaoke set up. I now have two HP tiny's, but I have one USB mixer. Is there a way to connect a USB from both computer to the mixer for audio allowing me to have two redundant systems in case one of them craps out during a performance. Will a two computer...
  7. P

No video or usb control

I have a hp elitedesk 800 g3 tiny, when booting no error lights or beeps only a compleate blank screen with no usb control on a well know working monitor. is the anything I can do to fix this issue or do I need to replace the motherboard?
  8. P

No display or usb control

I have a hp elitedesk 800 g3 tiny, when booting no error lights or beeps only a compleate blank screen with no usb control on a well know working monitor. is the anything I can do to fix this issue or do I need to replace the motherboard?
  9. P

HP elite desk 800 g2

I just purchased an HP elite desk 800 G2 SFF system and would like to mount it to a metal shelf but I can't find any documentation as to what screws are used on the bottom of the chassis. Can somebody enlighten me?
  10. P

10 4tb hdds

I’m building a 10 4tb NAS what’s the best way to connect them a sata expander or a 9211 8i HBA and a 4i?
  11. P

Ultimate Plex Server

I'm new here and have a question Im building a Plex server with RSV-L4412 – 4U Rackmount Server and in the future add a second chassis without a motherboard, basically I want to connect all the drive in both cases to a single motherboard! What Card or cards do I need to do this?