Search results

1. B

List of Chelsio Part Numbers, FAB Numbers, and OEM Equivalents

There is no link on the information I have provided. I have purchased a metric but ton of Chelsio adapters trying to decipher their part codes. I noticed a pattern and then started data mining pictures from sellers on the internet, to include eBay and the private places like orange computers...
  2. B

The base part number, 110-1160-50, denotes that this is a Chelsio T520-CR adapter. The next two characters represent the version and revision. For instance this is version "H" revision "0". These numbers, while I am by no means an expert, will usually help differentiate between different...
  3. B

Here are some updates on the T6 parts. I recently bought 5x of the T6225-CR for $28.00 a piece on eBay... A warning on T6 Card Cooling: For the T6 cards, I have not found a version which is "active cooling" with an onboard fan. That is because all T6 Unified Wire Adapters were designed for...
  4. B

Bug in Intel Atom C2000 series processors?

@Jyrki I work with pwm audio a lot... i don't know why I didn't think of putting my scope on there. That's how I got the freqs of the clock signals... I have a nice, albeit old, as in green crt old, Tektronix 100M scope that also has a digital multifunction display for freq, among other...
  5. B

OK Speaker header is missing components... so that leaves me back to a POST card via TPMS or PCIe....? I have verified that all fan headers work and are reported in IPMI/BMC. I have also verified that reset switch also works (via the fan cycling) and that IPMI/BMC has full control over the...
  6. B

And some more thoughts: I went back to the Intel Datasheet after measuring around 25M on each of the LAD pins at the TPMS header. I also looked at the TPMS specification. TPMS uses the SPI serial communication through the SMB bus pins and uses FOUR data lines, LAD0-3. There are only four...
  7. B

So when digging into the thermal issue I found this thread... problems with AsRock boards This user also had a shredded thermal pad. :confused:
  8. B

@RageBone I actually have a fully functioning C2750D4I that is a later version with a C0 stepping CPU. The C0 stepping CPU has a different heatsink design which screws in from the bottom with springs for tension. There are no standoffs on the CPU heatsink. This is probably the biggest...
  9. B

It seems that all of the resistors are marked 12A but ohm out around 130... when measuring the PCI CLK it is rock steady at 25M but the LPC0 and LPC1 are AROUND 25M (as well as LPC2 and LPC3). I confirmed that ALL the resistors are between 3.3V (which measures out at 3.46 on my mobo) and the...
  10. B

Yes.... although 0402 are not my favorite. Lol
  11. B

So sorry that I haven't had time to even look at this on my "dead" C2750D4I MoBo. What I can tell you is that the "platform" fix that was applied included one surface mount resistor under the CPU in addition to multiple 120 ohm 1% resistors along the underside of the TPM header. I will...
  12. B

So I have a spare C2750D4I which apparently had a MFG Board Level Repair done. It is actually quite different from what is described elsewhere and in this post. I have confirmed it is a B0 stepping CPU by checking the S number. I tried to RMA it and they denied it as out of warranty with no...
  13. B

The Intel Atom C2000 Series Bug – Why it is so quiet

I just submitted a RMA with ASRock for a C2750D4I and it was denied as out of warranty... with no repair option... I guess I will try again in a few weeks. Problem is I don't have the receipt... guess I should have thought ahead as it appears the reseller does not keep that info either....
  14. B

Supermicro X7SPE-HF-D525 / X7SPA-HF-D525 Thread

So another raising a dead thread... Does anyone know if this is a true statement? I thought that the C2750D4I only took ECC UDIMMS...
  15. B

List of NICs and their equivalent OEM parts

A *little* late to this party . . . ok a LOT late. 110-1146-40 C0 should be a standard Chelsio T420-CR with Active (FAN) Cooling - not LL (Low Latency) and not SO (Server Offload). Rev C0 should have the copper heatsink with fan. 110-1159-40 A0 I believe are the "FC HBA" versions. However...
  16. B

Chelsio T5xx Adapters PCI Express 3.0 x8 (T502-BT is PCIe 3.0 x4 ?) Latest OFFICIALLY Supported Windows Drivers are Unified Wire v6.15.58.0 with firmware v1.25.6.0 Chelsio T520-CR Passive Cooling 110-1160-50 B0 (Large Black Heatsink) 110-1160-50 D0 (Large Black Heatsink) 110-1160-50 E0 (Small...
  17. B

This is my first post here even though I have been trolling for a while now. I figured since I took the time to compile a massive list of Chelsio adapters I would share this with everyone here. Chelsio seems to make adapters for just about all the major OEMs and assign "new" part numbers based...
  18. B

Netgear Readynas 516 - New

Is this still available?