Search results

1. Z

Ubuntu 20.04 on vmware ESXi 7 and Nvidia 2080 ti - device available,drivers installed,external monitor not detected,gpu can't be fully used

Hello, I have esxi 7 installed and I have passed through my Nvidia RTX 2080 ti to the guest. On the guest side, I have installed ubuntu desktop 20.04 with Plasma and Wayland with the support for Nvidia,following this tutorial : Plasma/Wayland/Nvidia - KDE Community Wiki lspci shows me...
  2. Z

I Need a desktop ATX LGA1151 motherboard with Access Control Service, VT-d, and APICv

Hello I want to enable the passthrough of my GeForce RTX 2080Ti GPU in Windows Server (2019 preferred) using DDA. I need to buy another motherboard, since my current Gigabyte AORUS Pro motherboard will not support the ACS. I don't want to buy another CPU, reusing my i9-9900K...
  3. Z

A motherboard which supports the Access Control Service for the desktop segment compatible with the cpu I9-9900k

Hello. I would like to try to enable the passtrough of my graphic card (geforce rtx 2080 ti) on Windows server using the DDA. To do this,I need to buy another motherboard,because the one I have (gigabyte aorus pro) does not support the ACS. Problem is that I don't want to buy another CPU. I...