Search results

1. M

LSI RAID Controller and HBA Complete Listing Plus OEM Models

Got an M5210 I would like to crossflash to LSI having issues with MSM and sas3flash in uefi does not recognize that the card is even installed. MegaCLI are there command lists available and where?
  2. M

M5210 - can't get into BIOS

Have 2 of these, one works pretty well the other used to. Now cant get into MSM on one and have not been able to crossflash to LSI model. I'm using latest (april/16) version. The UEFI flasher does not recognize that I even have a card. I put on the J14 jumper that allowed the flasher to...
  3. M

12Gb/s ServeRAID M5210 SAS/SATA Controller - $135.40

Ok I've downloaded the P12 firmwaire bios and sas3flash versions from Avago they don't find my card from UEFI or windows. I enable the J1B4 jumper above which recognized the chip as a 3108 but sa3flash.efi failed when offered a bin to load...oh well
  4. M

Thanks, not sure this is it but I will try, The issue with MSM is that inability to discover server changes depending on system parameters. For instance I had to disable all my VMware workstation vnics in order to allow discovery. MSM just wanted to discover the vnics only. Now I'm not...
  5. M

Guys just found this thread, Got a pair of these M5210, love to cross flash them. Is there any consensus on what the working combo is. Also cannot get MSM to discover server. Got a failed raid set after a trip away from home. Can't get MSM to tell me anything and UEFI boot gets me to the...
  6. M

IBM M5015 experiences

Howdy all, I'm not sure if we need a new thread for this or not. However ... I asked the question about the 12Gb SAS Drives from Seagate (ST6000NM0034). I was attempting to get these to spin up on an M5015 ...No joy there. I ended up purchasing a pair of M5210 cards and finally things were...
  7. M

IBM M5015 experiences

Ok I have a couple m5015. Thought I would experiment with some new Seagate ST6000NM0034 SAS drives (12Gb spec) Bought this StarTech fan out cable SAS808782P50 which is a SFF8087 to 4x SFF8482 (it has adapters to connect to normal sata power connectors) I cannot get drives to spin up. Do I...