Search results

1. A

For Sale/Trade LPE16002 Dell branded (OF3VJ6) Australia

Hey All Got this 16gb fibre channel card in a recent server purchase. I have zero use for it so might as well either sell it or trade it for something I need. The Card comes with 2 16gb SPF modules AFBR-57F5MZ-ELX. The card registers when connected to a server but I have no method to fully...
  2. A

Home/Garden WiFi

i'm going the same way fast for my home setup the lack of certain feature although promised were coming. Installing the AP further down will be your best option. as for which solution to go down TPlink or Unifi or another brand that will be something you should research. The unifi APs are...
  3. A

Home/Garden WiFi

50m will be pushing it for an install on the house. You will likely be able to get a connecting on 2.4ghz even maybe 5ghz but the quality will be reliant on many factors. So if you are looking at only browsing the web it may work. Netflix and video calling will likely be a no Is there any...
  4. A

Home/Garden WiFi

Hey. A unifi setup should work fine in your situation. Tplink have come leap and bounds on their consumer router front but I personally haven't used their access points. The normal unifi access points can be installed outside just not in direct elements. The unifi out door mesh is 5ghz only so...