Search results

1. H

HP BladeSystem 20/40 F8 switch and Mellanox Nics

I need to connect mellanox nics to hp blade system 20/40 F8 switch. The problem with that finding a compatible cable below 50 usd. The HP BladeSystem switch is not even compatible with all hp cables. At the other end, it should be compatible with mellanox. I need 8 qsfp+ 40G cables. It is...
  2. H

Storage Recommendations for Blade Servers

I can't complete the setup in my mind. There is single HP C7000 blade server with 32 CPU and 4 TB of memory. I need 30 TB usable storage space. It should be fast enough for virtualization kind of standard web servers. HP Bl460c Gen9 only supports a pair of 2.5 Sata drives. I don't want to...
  3. H

Redundant Switchless Network

100G switches are too expensive. If the cluster doesn't have more than 5 hosts this topology is considerable.
  4. H

Can I combine 40G and 100G networking

Hi, I need high speed low latency storage network. I will use drbd with NVME RDMA. The replica count will be 2. First is on the host, second is on another host. My virtualizaton is vmware esxi version 7 based. RDMA is important because, I can't rezerve cpus to storage instead of the...
  5. H

I want to buy 4 Mellanox Nics

I am looking for ConnectX 3 Pro, 4, 5 and 6 dual port models. Shipping to Kocaeli, Turkey. Max budget is $250, $500, $1500, $2000 for 4 Thank you for reading.
  6. H

25-100 GBE RoCe V2 Card Recommendations

I found two port Mellanox ConnectX-5 100GBE on Ebay. They are brand new. Price is $400 and shipping fee is $12 to Turkey. First Second Have they good price? I will buy 4 pieces. I am olsa okey with any other dual port RoCe v2 card. Most important part for me is OS support and price. Thank...
  7. H

Does anyone know 40+ Gbps RoCe V2 Nic below $100 ?

Hi, I found ConnectX 3 cards from very cheap $100 in local seller. But I need RoCe V2, only pro has the feature. These cards are looking same. What happens if we flash pro firmware to ConnectX 3. Does it works like 3 pro? Edit: I am looking a card with RoCe V2 40+ Gbps below $150 including...
  8. H

Cluster Mirrored Storage Software (VSAN alternative?)

Hi I am looking a Storage Solution For No Downtime System I need a storage solution for highly available virtual machines. I am developing a startup like UpCloud. I will offer all NVME virtual machines to customers. I target maximum IOPS. Looking for 2 features. One is covered by ZFS, other is...
  9. H

Does Anyone Know Dual 2011-3 DDR3 Motherboards

I am looking to buy two pieces of Dual 2011-3 DDR3 motherboards. In past, Asrock produced several models. https://www.tweaktown.com/news/40174/asrock-rack-releases-new-e5-2600-v3-motherboards/index.html For same price I can archive 512 GB with DDR3 instead 256 GB DDR4 26xx V2 capabilities...