Search results

1. T

Nintendo’s Ultimate Retro Gaming Experience

Relive Past Glories with Nintendo’s Ultimate Retro Gaming Experience | Business Wire From the Link: If you see a Nintendo Entertainment System on store shelves this holiday shopping season, you haven’t entered a time machine. (Unless everyone around you is wearing acid-washed jeans and neon...
  2. T

Amazon Prime - New Lenovo RD640 - Xeon E5-2620 V2, 8GB Ram, $450 with Free Shipping

Picked mine up yesterday, can confirm that the Rails came with it and the Raid card (FRU 03x3744 [LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260-8i card]) was indeed included. Also came with the FRU03t8872 TPM module. The second PCI-E Riser card was also installed but CPU#2 is need to use it, a heat sink for CPU2 was...
  3. T

How are Mikrotik's Wireless Products?

I personally have the RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN currently in production at my parents house. I've yet to encounter any problems beyond my brothers ~2009 mac book not agreeing with the WPA2 with AES had to enable TKIP to keep him happy. As to how this stacks up against the UAP-AC AP I cant offer any...
  4. T

[Help me...] Planning a new home network

The CRS226 switch sure are feature filled for the cost, the downside is ive come to the realization that as a first time homeowner i may have set the funding cap slightly higher then i probably should have seeing as how i actually havent moved in yet... In the interest of stream lining my...
  5. T

I’m Canadian, so when browsing my usual victims for network gear ncix/newegg/amazon I thought the AC version was just slightly out of reach… then after remembering I live in a border town and can ship to the states I realized it wasn’t really out of reach. No clients that support AC but it will...
  6. T

Basics... New (to me) house/first time home over, ~900sqdt 2.5bdrm, semi-detached home, 2 levels plus a mostly finished basement. Would like to do wireless and wired networking through out the house. Struggling a bit on what Router/Switch/AP's to choose. Budget is somewhat flexible trying to...
  7. T

Problem with HP Procurve rack

Have you tried slide on caged nuts? ex. Slide-on Cage Nuts