Search results

1. L

How to make the most of a 1.15Gbps (Gig1) Virgin Media ISP

I tried to do link aggeration with a netgear GS108Tv2. Couldn’t get it to work on my ax8. It kept saying error so i swapped the ax8 (rax80) for a ax12 (rax200) because it has a 2.5gb port I now get 900+ on wifi and wired. Ive been looking at a gs110mx or gs110emx to try and get over 940 as they...
  2. L

Did you have to buy one of these for the 10gb to rj45??
  3. L

I agree VM staff had very limited knowledge. Ive been looking into CCR1009 the OS looks very interesting. Quite expencive but the way i see it I'm paying for 1gb so the longer i accept getting 1/2 the more money i waste so in the long run it will pay for itsself. I’ll try and find one under £400
  4. L

They seemed confused i was asking and said the sh4 can do 1100 i told them it only has 1gb ports so 940 would me best case they told me i was wrong and kept on about samknows tests. I gave up and started looking into mac cloning. As far as i could see the cm1200 had no option to input mac...
  5. L

I have just upgraded to VM 1gb and i’m having the same problem. I use a Netgear Nighthawk ax80 wifi6 and still only get 700mbs max. On the sh4 im lucky to get 500. The nighthawk supports link aggeration but when i connect to the sh4 it says error can’t establish WAN aggeration connection. I...