Search results

1. J

Brocade turboiron 24x - boot errors / vlan errors

Yup. was sold as working so I'm dealing with the seller now on Ebay. Was worth a shot at $80! Oh well, thank you guys for helping.
  2. J

*Cry* no chances of repair?
  3. J

Looking for some expertise here. Acquired this turboiron 24x on Ebay for a grand total of $80 delivered (canadian). Missing the OS. Installed the latest firmware (boot + primary) via TFTP. When booting though, I get a screen full of the errors during the boot cycle, and once booted.. if I...
  4. J

Can't Putty into ICX6450

Make sure it needs either a null cable or a straight through cable. I had the same issue this week! I needed a straight through cable.
  5. J

Turbocharge your Quanta LB6M - Flash To Brocade TurboIron - Big Update!

yes! the straight through cable works. I have working terminal access..!
  6. J

ive just realized it doesn’t use a null modem cable so I’m on the hunt for a straight though serial cable. I’m missing an adaptor. I will try again once I get it.
  7. J

Hi guys! I just picked up a broadcom turboiron 24x used from Ebay, but the unit was sold without an operating system. Any way I can use this firmware and somehow flash my switch? without an OS, when loading putty, there's no command line. Ideas on how I can re-flash this with this technique?