Search results

1. Y

Looking for a cheap 100G network switch

I am looking for a 100G switch used for my homelab. Does anyone have any recommended models? Also, are switches with an Atom C2000 cpu worth buying because of the bug they have?
  2. Y

8 port 10gig ethernet switch with dual sfp+ ports

Anyone know of a cheap 8port 10gig Ethernet switch with dual sfp+ ports?
  3. Y

Samsung 8TB QVO in raid?

Hello, Anyone have experience with Samsung 8TB QVO drives in Raid configurations like Raid 0 or Raid 5? Do they perform normally or are there any potential issues that can prop up?
  4. Y

Synology HAS5300 in Supermicro Server

Will Synology HAS5300 hard drives work directly in Supermicro Servers? Will they need to be reformatted to 512 or 4k?
  5. Y

Quanta LB8 brocade firmware possible?

I have a Quanta LB8 48port switch and wanted to install the Brocade firmware on it, is this possible? I also have a few LB6M and i have changed the firmware to Brocade on those. If Brocade is not possible is it possible to install some other firmware?
  6. Y

Can FC fiber Modules be used with sfp+ 10g ports

Hello, I have a few Broadcom fc modules, can they be used with sfp+ 10g ports? Image of the module is below.
  7. Y

[FS-US] Samsung PM1733 15.36TB PCIe Gen4 NVMe SSD - $900

Have for sale a Samsung PM1733 15.36TB PCIe Gen4 NVMe SSD. Slightly used, in perfect working condition. PRICE: $900 - Free Local Pickup (Chicago area) or + Shipping.
  8. Y

Difference between LSI 9300-8i vs LSI 9302-8i?

Hello What is the difference between the LSI 9300-8i vs LSI 9302-8i?
  9. Y

SSD Lifespan?

I was looking to purchase some used 3.84TB Samsung PM1633 ssd's. The date of manufacture on them is July 2016 so 7 years old currently. There is very little data written on them. In terms of Endurance there is plenty of more data that can be written. But since they are over 7 years old, How...
  10. Y

Kioxia CM6 low write speeds

Hello, I have a few 30TB Kioxia CM6 ssds the read intensive ones. The read speeds in CrystalDiskMark are around 3200Mbps. But the write speeds are around 1100Mbps. In the official documentation the drives are rated for much more. What could be the problem?
  11. Y

Mellanox Connectx-4 40gbe QSFP possible?

Hello, I have a Mellanox Connectx-3 40gbe QSFP ethernet card. I was wondering if the same port is available in any of the Connectx-4 models?
  12. Y

Server Chassis for U.2 NVME drives server build.

Hello, I need to build a large nvme file server with 8x 15.36TB U.2 NVME drives or 4x 30.72TB U.2 NVME Drives. What options for chassis should i look into, supermicro preferred? Also what model SAS HBA's should i look for? Also dont need hardware raid.
  13. Y

WTB: Dual Intel Xeon Gold CPU - 22 cores or more

Looking to purchase dual xeon gold cpu's 22 cores or more. Socket 3647 compatible.
  14. Y

FS: Cisco 3750-X poe+ 48 port

I have 7x - Cisco 3750-X poe+ 48 port switches for Sale. 3x switches have Cisco C3KX-NM-1G 4-Port 1Gb Network Module installed - $175 each + shipping or free local pickup in NY/NJ 4x dont have any sfp ports. - $125 each + shipping or free local pickup in NY/NJ
  15. Y

WTB: Quanta LB6M Switch or LB8

If anyone has a Quanta LB6M switch or Quanta LB8 switch: I am looking buy 1 of either one.
  16. Y

WTB: 100 sticks of 32gb DDR4 Desktop Memory

I am looking to purchase 100 sticks of 32gb DDR4 Desktop memory. Speed of the the memory isn't that important. All 100 don't have to be the same manufacturer. Mix and Match is ok. Each stick has to be 32gb no smaller.
  17. Y

WTB - Quanta LB6M Switch

Hey, I am looking to purchase a Qunata LB6M switch.
  18. Y

Samsung PM883 ATA password issue

Hello, I just bought a few Samsung PM883 Sata ssds from ebay. During boot up it asks for a password. In windows i cannot format or write to the drive. How can i remove the ata password?
  19. Y

[FS] EVGA 3080Ti FTW Ultra - $1750 + SH

I have a EVGA 3080Ti FTW Ultra for sale at $1750 + SH Local Pickup is possible also. It is Brand new sealed in Box. Willing to trade for a RTX Titan or any Quadro card with at least 24gb of Vram.
  20. Y

Dell S4810p firmware files

Hello Anyone have the latest firmware files for the Dell Force10 s4810p switch? I bought a switch off ebay but the firmware is old. Also has anyone been able to load a web interface on this?