Search results

1. S

This AIC SB407-TU 60-bay Storage Server Houses over 1PB of Capacity

How much does one of these run? I looked all over, could not find a $$.
  2. S

Which used power controller should I be thinking about?

I've been limping along with a mass of discrete desktops in my home server room, but this has been the year I finally got a proper rack and have begun updating and consolidating machines. I've got about 18U worth of gear right now, although a third of that will likely be powered off most of the...
  3. S

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I would test jacks 21 & 22, but if they link and pass traffic, I wouldn't give it a second thought.
  4. S

Just to be completely clear, the Mikrotik CRS305-1G-4S+IN you say you want to connect to your desktop only has SFP+ ports on it. It does not have QSFP or QSFP+ ports on it, so those aren't relevant. You have these choices as I see it: 1a) Another copper run to a copper card: * A copper...
  5. S

I'm all set up with a 48 port POE ICX-6610, and I'm extremely pleased for the $150 shipped I paid to Ebay. I've thanked Fohdeesha privately, but I'll do so again here publicly. Many, many thanks. Here's my question: I have maybe 10 POE phones, 7 POE cameras (some external with IR), and 3 Unify...
  6. S

1U Supermicro Server 6x 10GBE RJ45 X10SLH-LN6TF LGA 1150 H3 X10SLH-N6-ST031

My unit has just been marked as shipped, and in prior Ebay correspondence vendor indicated he would be updating my bios and clearing the password.
  7. S

Looks like the original listing for the $155 shipped server has been updated to brag that the BIOS has been updated and the password cleared. I'm hopeful my machine (which hasn't shipped yet) will get this treatment, and I've messaged the vendor to indicate I can wait a few days. Price is now...
  8. S

Wolfstar has yours shipped? Mine was ordered on the 14th for $155 with free shipping, but no tracking yet.
  9. S

Thank you as well for this reply - very helpful. I've ordered one of these for an overkill home pfSense router. I currently have one of the fanless Celeron J1900s now, and it's totally fine except I'm expecting better OpenVPN performance from this. This would be my first 10GB device of any...