Search results

1. J

Supermicro X9DAi: reboot loop (OH)/Fan Fail LED

I'm in Montreal Canada.
  2. J

well yeah if the bios chips weren't soldered onto the board like the good old days, I would just "hot flash" the bios. I used to do this all the time with the old "pc-chips" motherboards. Not possible now. I wish I could find something on ebay that would fit over the bios chip and make the...
  3. J

Ok, I found a more detailed post from Jadran explaining how he interfaced to the motherboard using another MSI motherboard with SPI interface. It was so easy he says!! hehe :) Flashrom Darwin Port - Project OS X Forums
  4. J

Hmm everyone around here has V2 versions of the i7 and Xeon E5 cpu's. I will try to find a cheap e5-2609 (M0/M1) stepping CPU online. Does anyone else have experience flashing with an rayer_SPI style cable like th Jadran guy did earlier in this thread? I'm trying to locate the SPI pins on this...
  5. J

I made the mistake of purchasing this X9DAI board and I can't post. When I power it on, there is a built in speaker that gives no error beeps and I plug an external speaker in pins JD1 and it too gives no error code beeps. The USB ports get no power so I cannot use the bios recovery method to...
  6. J

Asrocks new C2750 & C2550 boards (12 SATA ports and IPMI).

Which article states how to get around the lack of esxi support with a Marvell SE9230 / Marvell SE9172 chip? Just curious since I bought a EP2C602-4L/D16 asrock board that has this same sata raid chip.