Search results

1. U

WD 2TB M.2 SATA and Proliant X170R Gen 10

Did you mean to post this in the "Great Deals" section? Move your post to the appropiate section to get more attention and an answer to your question.
  2. U

EXPIRED Meraki MR52 29,90€ (gone)

same here. Asked the seller for some tracking info. Lets see Got feedback that he will send the package today and add tracking # asap in ebay
  3. U

I jumped on the ebay offer. Bit of an impulse buy but hey. No risk no fun
  4. U

Connected to POE while pressing down reset. UART connected to putty. No output to terminal, no change to any leds. Red onboard led still on.
  5. U

unfortunately i dont have a terminal log. I know i flashed the network enabled uboot (hopefully correctly but the total absence of info coming in via UART lets me doubt that). I also deleted the miraki OS partitions. Via the terminal i then set the ip to something in my reachable range and...
  6. U

I followed the guide in the merge request but omitted the step "Proceed to flash the sysupgrade image...". I was so happy seeing the usual openwrt luci frontend on screen that i unplugged the device to close the case. Now it does pretty much nothing not even write anything on the UART. Do i own...
  7. U

Thats incredible news! Big thanks to @clayface ! The linked pull request does mention flashing an uboot. hmartin you mention to not . How do both infos align?
  8. U

Looks great! Would you explain what is possible from this prompt / in this mode? Would this give us the possibility to write an alternative firmware to the device?
  9. U

EU Clearance auction: loads of cheap Dell, HP and OEM Supermicro

Interesting platform. All of the auctions seem to be in the UK though. Is someone aware of such a platform for Germany?
  10. U

12TB WD Elements $175 w/Prime

For people in DE there is also quite a good price there. But only for prime members. https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07VXKF1L4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Currently 180 €
  11. U

HGST 3.2TB NVME 2.5" U.2 (3DWPD) - £216

My transaction has been canceled. I got the money back but its sad to see my order canceled and now item is sold at higher price. Judge for yourself...
  12. U

HGST 3.2TB NVME 2.5" U.2 (3DWPD) - £216

Price has been increased to 350$. Probably not deal area anymore.
  13. U

EU Ebay 2080ti for 400 EUR

Indeed great price. Iam holding back any GPU purchase some more. Once the new generation is out (and even only on paper) prices will drop some more.
  14. U

Thanks @hmartin for your contribution to FOSS. I very much appreciate the time and afford put into such activities knowing everybody has busy lives to begin with.
  15. U

I would love to see an openwrt variant for the mr52. Personally i lack the knowledge for any real engineering work, still if there are things to support iam willing to help. Is there someone on board who could take on this challenge?
  16. U

Here are some of my findings: * /proc/cmdline does exist root@OpenWrt:/# cat /proc/cmdline ubi.mtd=art root=/dev/ram rw console=ttyHSL1,115200n8 mem=0x1ea00000@0x41500000 * /dev/ubi* devices are present root@OpenWrt:/# ls /dev/ubi ubi0 ubi0_0 ubi_ctrl * ubinfo is not available. These...
  17. U

Allright here is some output from the commands root@OpenWrt:/# cat /proc/mtd dev: size erasesize name mtd0: 00200000 00020000 "art" mtd1: 00136000 0001f000 "ART" root@OpenWrt:/# ls /dev/mtd* /dev/mtd0 /dev/mtd1 /dev/mtdblock0 /dev/mtd0ro /dev/mtd1ro /dev/mtdblock1...
  18. U

EU Gone - Used 2TB Intel P4600 DC Enterprise AIC HHHL(+FH bracket) SSD - 400 EURO

BO of 280€ was auto declined. Start higher if you want to get your offer in.
  19. U

Is there a set of commands i could try to see if the "mtdblock devices" are accessible? If you have any advice on the dd command i would also try to run that.
  20. U

The good folks at Meraki just send me this: The open source you requested for the MR52 can be downloaded at https://dl.meraki.net/router-26-6-1-mr52-20200629.tar.bz2 Instructions for building the OpenWRT source code and the Linux kernel for the MR52 are below. After downloading and unpacking...