Search results

1. E

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

Hi guys, I've just bought myself Delta 7024, however I'm having issue with setting up the switch. By right, after you plug in the copper ** RJ45 10gbps to 10gbps, it should have link right? Apparently, mine isn't working at all. Nothing is plugged into the SFP+ slot at all. Btw I didn't...
  2. E

Firmware Enterprise SSDs - SM1625, PM853T, and others

I'm currently using HPE Samsung drives PM1633a. However I've tried changing them into 512b, failed. I wonder if it's related to the firmware..
  3. E

How to reformat HDD & SSD to 512B Sector Size

I've tried that method though. It seems that its not working as well... my SSD drives are PM1633a Samsung. UPDATE : - Apparently, when I tried to run sg_sanitize --overwrite --zero /dev/sg1 The failed message was " Sanitize failed: Data Protect" I'm not sure if it's because previously I did...
  4. E

How to reformat HDD & SSD to 512B Sector Size

Apparently, I've tried to do the same thing sg_format to some of my SSDs it worked out well for 3 units, meanwhile another 3 units I was hit with an error. "Additional sense: Access denied - no access rights". I've tested out, if I were to format them again to 520b, it works well, if I've tried...