Search results

1. K

Aruba MAS series SFP+ & POE+ switches sub-$100

Yup, spanning tree was definitly the issue. Turning it off resolved the issue. I knew it was something straight foward. That being said - you're absolutely right. I don't understand STP that much at all, and I'm very hesitant leaving it off long term.
  2. K

Had some time from my billion hours of public health overtime to play quickly. Forgot about this thread revisit and holy crap spanning tree shows a blockage on any port I test when connecting to another router. Ty so much, will find the command to allow.
  3. K

I've tried both. I created a switching profile and associated to 0/0/0. I tried access/trunk with all allowed vlans, access vlan 1, native vlan 1. I also tried associating the profile manually, via the gui, via the wizard etc.
  4. K

Sorry I was devoid of any useful information in my original post LOL (municipal government worker in IT so very busy). I assigned the vlan 1 interface an IP address (10.0.0.11) that's on the same subnet as the gateway of hte other switch (10.0.0.253) but there is absolutely no communication...
  5. K

Wondering if I bit off more than i can chew. I performed the initial setup and connected to my existing switch (nothing complicated going on) but I can't even ping the existing switch interface from the S2500 and vice versa. I tried a trunked port, a non trunked port, everything.