Search results

1. F

Microsemi Adaptec / HP SmartHBA 2100-4i4e - converting HP to non-HP

Yes, I have also tested it and it works. Previously, when I asked the question, it was because I inserted a card and it couldn't be used. Later, I confirmed that the card was broken.
  2. F

Microsemi Adaptec / HP SmartHBA 2100-4i4e - converting HP to non-HP

Does the HP version card can used on non-HP PC?
  3. F

Asrock Rack D2143D8UM last EFI/BIOS and BMC/IPMI firmware files

Hi, I got one this board. But I don't know the IPMI/BMC username and password. default admin/admin is not right. How can I get the password or change it. Thanks
  4. F

EU [DE] Supermicro A2SDi with C3758 for 85€ (ebay-kleinanzeigen private ad)

Found the original link, it's an auction, not a buy it now price. https://www.ebay.com/itm/204122980076 DE: Supermicro Mainboard MBD-A2SDI-8C-HLN4F-O Intel Atom C3758 / 25 Watt / 8 Cores | eBay
  5. F

PCIE 3 x8 adapter for OCP 2.0 cards - $18

Honestly, these cards are pretty cheap in China. The CX341A OCP was only $3-4 when it was cheapest (now $8). Riser cards are less than $10. There is even a website where you can make PCBs for free using open source solutions. You just need to buy some other material and solder it yourself...
  6. F

Dual Xeon-D

There is no chip in the BU9 slot of my board. Is that means the board can't boot?
  7. F

Intel 8x NVMe 2.5" U.2 Hot Swap Bay - $120 seller offer

does it support 15mm 2.5 sas drive?
  8. F

Microserver Gen10 Plus - iLO shared port for free

I have a question. Is it possible to make an ilo slot to m2(nvme) adapter?
  9. F

X11SDV-4C-TP8F $449 - claims "new"

I bought for $475 in Jan. >_<
  10. F

Dual Xeon-D

the RAM works fine with my other Xeon D1500 board.
  11. F

Dual Xeon-D

Only ECC memory works? I used non ECC memory. But it's no difference plug in RAM or not.
  12. F

Dual Xeon-D

Does anyone what this happened? I plug in the power cable, only the green LED and SPF LED light. FAN not works, Debug LED not display.