Search results

1. R

Guide: Flashing H310/H710/H810 Mini & full size to IT Mode

I made some changes in the BIOS but when I try to boot from controller the screen is showing the following photo which is strange because are not my server specs then I need to cold reboot server. Do you have any clue about this? Make sense to try again reflash controller or is still only...
  2. R

I have seen that message and pressed CTRL+C, then show something like initialization then server reboot. I am in BIOS mode but I have installed also UEFI just in case. I'm using idrac to configure for most part and install FreeNAS. I am supposing something I'm doing wrong but I can't get what.
  3. R

Thanks @Roelf Zomerman and @fohdeesha for your answers. I have H710 mini according to info command from freedos, I can't upload photo before flashing it here but I've uploaded on another site: IMG-20200224-1554075 I was trying to enter in config utility using physical keyboard in front of...
  4. R

Not sure what went wrong in my setup. I have Dell R720xd wwith h710B0, flashing and installing procedure went right but I can't hit into configuration utility (system reboot). Also on server boot I can see all disks and controller listing but in bios it doesn't appear in devices tab. When server...