Search results

1. E

Automatic Shutdown based on CPU temperature

Hello everyone, I have an ASUS KRPA U-16 (with a 7552) and Windows 10 and was wondering if there are reliable solutions for an automated shutdown, if a CPU threshold temperature is reached? Regards Mike
  2. E

Is CPU mining currently profitable?

Hello, I was just wondering, if CPU mining is currently a profitable option for multicore systems. I am fully aware, that there is no general answer, since it depends on many factors. But at the same time you could say, that GPU mining is currently profitable :) Since most mining currencies...
  3. E

EU Sold

Sold :)
  4. E

EU Not for sale anymore :)

Not for sale anymore :)
  5. E

Investigation of the influence of cpu and memory configuration - Epyc rome

Hello everyone, I am going to write a paper about the influence of the CPU and memory configuration on things like FEM calculations. Full disclosure: I intend to publish my results in a peer-reviewed scientific journal, which means it is not going to be open access. However, if any of you are...
  6. E

Asus KNPA-U16 with Rome 7502 QS does not boot

Hello, I am building a system for a friend of mine consisting of a KNPA-U16 and a 7502 QS. The green heartbeat LED does blink and the power led is green. The number on the bottom left just says 00, but the fans are spinning. I already installed a Bios chip from this seller: BIOS CHIP ASUS...
  7. E

EU WTB: 3200 MHz memory

Hi, I am looking for eight 3200 MHz memory moduls.Preferably 32 GB, but 16 GB would suffice also. If you can reccomend a retailer, that can be bargained with, fell free to give me a reccomendation. Thanks :)
  8. E

Intel QS + Retail - will different steppings work together?

Hello, I was wondering if I can use a 2680 v4 QS with a normal retail one in a dual CPU setup? Or in other words: Steppings SR2N7 and QK92 togehter Regards :)
  9. E

EU WTB - XEON v3 - 2690, 2680, 2678 + DDR 4 2133 ECC

Hi, as the title says, I am wanting to buy one or two XEON v3 starting from the 2678. Also I am wanting to buy four/eight 16GB DDR4 2133 ECC moduls. I will buy worldwide. Thx :)
  10. E

Case for ASUS KNPA-U16 + Radiator

Hello, do you know of any cases that without having to drill holes fit a Asus KNPA-U16 + at least a 360 mm radiator. The only case with SSI-EEB and space for such a big radiator that I could find was the Enthoo Pro. But I find it hard to believe, there are no alternatives (with plenty of E-ATX...
  11. E

EU [WTB] LGA 2011 DUAL Board + memory + 2* XEON V3

Hi, has anyone got a Dual LGA 2011 board for sale (maybe with memory)? Also I am looking for two XEON V3. Idealy with 12 cores or more (E5-2678 V3, E5-2680 V3,...= Regards :)
  12. E

EU WTB: EPYC Rome Board + DDR4 ECC 2933 MHz or 2666 MHz, will buy worldwide

Hello, as the title already says: I am looking for a Rome Board and 8x 32 GB DDR4 ECC with 2933 MHz I am located in Germany, but will buy worldwide. Regards
  13. E

Overclocking Rome Memory?

Hello, has anyone sucessfully overclocked a 2666 MHz or 2933 MHz memory to 3200 MHz on the Rome plattform? Regards Michael
  14. E

Not for sale anymore

Not for sale anymore
  15. E

Is the memory a bottle neck for 64c Rome CPUs?

Hi there, I read very often, that for simulation purposes (FEM, structural analysis) in a lot of cases the memory is the bottleneck. Which is why it is recommended to use server CPUs which have eight lanes instead of four (in most cases). But now I am wondering: Are eight memory lanes (with...
  16. E

Difference between disabling VGA via Jumper and via BIOS

Hello, I have a Supermicro H11SSL-NC with a NVIDIA Quadro P2000. When switich the VGA Priority in the BIOS from onboard to offboard the graphic card should output a picture, but doesn't - the screen gets no input signal (maybe due to the NVIDIA bug: GeForce GTX and DisplayPort, you have a black...
  17. E

Run Supermicro H11DSi with normal power supply?

Hello everyone, I have a Supermicro H11 DSi running with one 7551 (at the moment, a second one will come). I also have a Bequiet Straight Power 11 power supply with 650 Watt. The mobo requires a 24 pin ATX power connector as well as two auxilliary. According to the manual the 24 pin connector...
  18. E

EU WTB: 7551 ES

Hi, does anyone have a 7551 ES (2S1905A4VIHF4) for sale? Also I am looking for eight 2666 MHz DDR4 ECC registered Samsung moduls (M393A4K40DB2 CTD). I am located in Germany, but would by from anywhere (as long as shipping is possible :)) Regards Michael