Search results

1. M

Oracle F40 - bricked? help recover. Have backup files.

I will see into that maybe. But first.. something funky. PROGRESS! - Somewhat Sas2flsh didn't want to do anything even using the specific pci address. However!, lsirec can also do by pci address i found out. So it seems I can flash the card with almost anything using lsirec.. But it kept...
  2. M

Thank you a lot :) very good collection of resources. It seems to be the end now of sourcing tools every time!!. Before I did quickly try sas2flash too, but only concluded that it couldn't see it. If it's possible to write with only PCI Address, then thats what i think will do it. I will indeed...
  3. M

This is done :) the "sbr_backup.bin" is written back. Still lsiutil or ddcli does not see it.
  4. M

Nope, tried in both Linux and Windows with DDCLI. The card is seen however by the system ofc. I feel like there should be a manual way to force lsiutil or ddcli to "write to this pcie address", but maybe it doesn't work that way.
  5. M

Drive showed up as 4x 100gb indiviual drives, and that wasn't what I wanted, so I tried to follow this guide (The only one on the entire internet, it can seem). Converting a Sun/Oracle F40/F80 Flash Accelerator to a LSI/Seagate Warpdrive | Kenneth Kasilag I successfully followed the steps until...
  6. M

Sun F40/F80 to Seagate WarpDrive firmware (RAID Mode)

if someone were to make a youtube video of this process, it would just be awesome. Even a simple one without voice :P
  7. M

EMC KTN-STL3 Front LED's meaning?

Never mind, it is Power Status. It just didn't show the way id expect. Seemingly, when all is good, both supplies, there is only 1 blue light.
  8. M

EMC KTN-STL3 Front LED's meaning?

Got a few of these on auction and got them running, so far very pleased. But I am curious, does anyone know the meaning of the two LED's on the front of the enclosure?. My first thought would be status of power supply but.. they don't show the same despite being hooked up same way. Actually it...