Search results

1. R

[SFP+/DAC Brocade 57-1000273-01 10GE ACTIVE OPTICAL CABLE 7M] $8 with free US shipping (100 sold out, 540 relisted)

At that price, I had to pick up a couple as well. Too cheap to pass up.
  2. R

EXPIRED 18TB WD Easystore (Easyshucks) $199.99 at BestBuy

I snagged one of these today, along with a 48” LG OLED (couldn’t pass it up at $549). Great prices at BB.
  3. R

US - STH Perpetual Freebies Thread

I can PM you my Paypal info if you want to send an invoice for shipping. I have a friend who has been looking for a backup solution for their two laptops at home. I have a robust network for myself, but this would be helping out a close friend.
  4. R

[FS] [US-CA] - EPYC 7452 + Supermicro H11SSL-I Combo and Intel Xeon 6148 + Supermicro X11SPH-nCTF Combo

Hmm, the AMD combo is tempting, may have to shake down the savings stash to see if I can afford it.
  5. R

WTB 30a 240v PDU

Yay, thanks for the report!
  6. R

WTB 30a 240v PDU

Found one on ePay, Newegg & other random places, they all want $125 or more. I was thinking $50+shipping? I’d have to get it boxed and weighed but can get it shipped out tomorrow or over the weekend.
  7. R

WTB 30a 240v PDU

Shrunken pics.
  8. R

WTB 30a 240v PDU

Got pics, appears to have the L6-30p and it looks like it has never been used. Figured out pics, see next post.
  9. R

WTB 30a 240v PDU

It has 12 outlets and I’m still hunting down the power cord in order to figure out what end is on it. Hoping to find it yet this afternoon.
  10. R

WTB 30a 240v PDU

I have an IBM 39Y8941 PDU from a 42u rack that I’ll probably never use. It has power cord and I can get pics for you tomorrow. I’d have no idea what kind of price to set but I’m sure I could drop it in a box & slap a label on it for you. PDU has been found but I have to locate the power cord...
  11. R

[COMPLETE][FS] Thunderbolt 3 Stuff: 10GBase-T 10Gbps Dock, Razor Core X eGPU

Tempted. If you take paypal, I can message you later. Got a few errands happening today but will be back home this evening.
  12. R

Gigabyte R180-F34 1U Server (2011-3) $94-109 + Shipping

I adjusted the fans in the BMC to -127. I’m running some E5-2620v3 and a quad of 8tb SAS drives. It’s quieter than my desktop PC. Occasionally I hear the fans ramp up when I hit the network share it’s providing (FreeNAS) but otherwise it’s virtually inaudible. I had feared that it was going...
  13. R

SOLD - FS Asus Dual series GeForce GTX 1060 3gb

Received card, thanks for smooth transaction. Haven’t fired it up yet but planning to do so this weekend. Thanks again!!
  14. R

Help buying rtx 3080

Or sign up for waiting list (notify when available) on each card you want at B&H Video. I signed up a couple months back for a 3070, was notified last week that one was available and I had a few days to complete the order. Ordered and got the card last weekend. Prices were a little higher...
  15. R

Yes, this is v1.0 version and I'm planning to feed power from elsewhere. Otherwise I'll get the PCIe NVME adapter quoted earlier in the thread and utilize the 'hidden' PCIe slot by the power supplies. Either way, it's not a big cost outlay since I have extra storage sitting here. Mine also...
  16. R

Admin user was disabled on mine, but there was another enabled user RAAdmin so I set password on that one, got into the web GUI, enabled the regular admin account and changed the password. I'm up & running now I believe. Flashing new BMC and updated BIOS soon.
  17. R

admin/admin failed, admin/password failed, admin/serial# failed (found this info in another version of the Gigabyte management console manual), so it looks like I'll have to figure some way to get it reset somehow.